Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first she said she wasn’t expecting the ring until Wednesday then she says she could track when it was to arrive 🤨
I don’t know if I’d like the idea of buying the ring online and receiving it from a courier, kind of takes the excitement out of the whole experience? 🤔
Conveniently hides the stamp of the ring…..
Must be going with that jewellers so for the wedding ring too? Peter have a say in that!?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I would say the centre stone is grey...nothing clear about it...its murky coloured...ita definitely darker than side stones.....

Reactions: 5
That ring has tit clarity.. wonder did she get any paperwork with it. Personally I'd never go with lab diamonds.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is the centre stone heavily included?

The side stone look bright but the middle tone is very speckled, it looks grey almost.
Don’t like the grey … wtf. Personally not a fan of gold either but that’s personal preference.

I don’t know if I’d like the idea of buying the ring online and receiving it from a courier, kind of takes the excitement out of the whole experience? 🤔
It doesn’t exactly scream love and romance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I genuinely can't watch her eye-bleeping herself on stories, I was serious about it being lab grown, does anyone know? Does she say its like 1 carat 2 carats etc? Or does she just avoid? Totally not pissing on her parade, but I think she's trying to make this ring out to be something it isn't, like she does with everything else 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Whaaaat? Neither of them have a pot to piss in by the looks of it..
She has to get a ring that looks the part to compete with her buddy Pam..meanwhile sub renting the house out while you have a child, things must be tight..Peter is a man child with no stable job..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder was there a conversation where she felt like things weren’t moving along in their relationship and she wanted them to move to the next stage, like live together or him move out of home and he either took it up wrong and proposed or knew he couldn’t move in with her but had to do something to keep the relationship moving and proposed? Seems strange to get engaged now when you both live separately with other people.

I wonder was there a conversation where she felt like things weren’t moving along in their relationship and she wanted them to move to the next stage, like live together or him move out of home and he either took it up wrong and proposed or knew he couldn’t move in with her but had to do something to keep the relationship moving and proposed? Seems strange to get engaged now when you both live separately with other people.
Bizarre set-up. Would be prioritising getting a stable roof over my child's head and their own space if I were her. Like living in a student house only there's a child in it.

Reactions: 12
She begging for a Mexican honeymoon…Jaysus. I’d say she said to him, let’s get engaged and I’ll beg for everything so we spend as little as possible on the wedding.

• Haha
She begging for a Mexican honeymoon…Jaysus. I’d say she said to him, let’s get engaged and I’ll beg for everything so we spend as little as possible on the wedding.
And she will, just like the house, begging for rugs and painters and a new fireplace etc . It drives me bleeping craiced they (the Huns) pay for nothing, but Ally McbegGinn is up right at the top, she exploits everything

• Haha