Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t expecting the proposal but it’s been 6 days (over Christmas!) since he proposed and she’s already chosen and ordered a ring from Dubai…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wasn’t expecting the proposal but it’s been 6 days (over Christmas!) since he proposed and she’s already chosen and ordered a ring from Dubai…
Must kept kept shop open as they knew celebrity from Galway be ordering of them.Be more in line keep big bucks put towards mortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And she was working and busy over the last week too. Something smells fishy…

Reactions: 2
Who picks and engagement ring from Dubai without seeing it and trying it on for size. What if it arrives and doesn’t fit the pudgy fingers…

Shes morto its only a claddagh ring (or as I said a pebble) and not a boozy suzy style rock 💎 Kinda unfair to put Peter under that kinda pressure also, I mean he's going around on a fold up bike like not exactly "someone who's buying a ring from Dubai" 😒 Also isn't Dubai one of highest places for buying counterfeit and knockoff goods, ripoff brands etc 🤔

Reactions: 4
Was it his intention to propose with a Claddagh ring or was it always a stand in? Only dip in and out of her page so missed all the chat around it.

Shes morto its only a claddagh ring (or as I said a pebble) and not a boozy suzy style rock 💎 Kinda unfair to put Peter under that kinda pressure also, I mean he's going around on a fold up bike like not exactly "someone who's buying a ring from Dubai" 😒 Also isn't Dubai one of highest places for buying counterfeit and knockoff goods, ripoff brands etc 🤔
I know a girl who works in BTs that got a bigggg rock from Dubai because it is cheaper to buy there than Ireland

He can’t earn much with his tiny acting roles?????like is that his 9-5 full time job?
Maybe it’ll be an Elizabeth duke ring in a Cara diamonds box 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did she say she buying from Cara diamonds, I know of people who were codded out of big bucks for "amazing" rings from Dubai and pure shite is what they ended up getting . I thought that Cara diamonds was gone that the two lost all their 💰💰💰

Did she say she buying from Cara diamonds, I know of people who were codded out of big bucks for "amazing" rings from Dubai and pure shite is what they ended up getting . I thought that Cara diamonds was gone that the two lost all their 💰💰💰
It’s still in dubai just gone outta Galway I heard

Reactions: 1
“Mr & Mrs” ah please!! Not even engaged 2 minutes! Wedding planning content pending…… in 3️⃣..2️⃣..1️⃣..

• Sick
  • Haha
Would she not want to sort a house before marriage. Living in a shared house please

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do they live together in a shared house or is he loving elsewhere and herself and holly are in the house share?

I think he's living out in Portumna with the family. He was recently living in Dublin

She lives in a share house with the child , the amount of money she'll spend on this wedding that could go towards a house 🤮 She's so bleeping typical 😒