Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love makeup, and work in Makeup, and Inglot is like teenager makeup, its cheap cheap like looks cheap and the only inglot I use is duraline the rest is rubbish 👄 Was Pete Burns working ?
No she was busy at home inflating her lips with a bicycle pump

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Penneys opening was a Z list of Galway wannabes, its embarrassing, carbon copies of each other, and Mandy Maher then mutton dressed as lamb, and don't get me started on Kieran O Malley/The Galway Player who god love him is as ugly as sin and hasn't had the shift since CPs closed 🤣🤣🤣
He has a girlo 😂 she's a wannabe insta hun too, can be found hanging out of Pam pet

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bring back Cps!!! The Galway player (🙄) was student union president in GMIT back in my day. Had z list celebrity notions from early on
I was there in those days too. He was a total fool but always had a string of young ones hanging off him. That Mike Peyton guy too 🤮two absolute mingers but thought they were tit hot. Blagged their way to socialiteism

He has a girlo 😂 she's a wannabe insta hun too, can be found hanging out of Pam pet
I genuinely thought he was swinging the other way now he has those vibes... who is she??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was there in those days too. He was a total fool but always had a string of young ones hanging off him. That Mike Peyton guy too 🤮two absolute mingers but thought they were tit hot. Blagged their way to socialiteism

I genuinely thought he was swinging the other way now he has those vibes... who is she??
Oh I'd say he definitely swings both ways. Liz Kavanagh is her name

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Shes wearing those bleeping culottes again her arse is too bleeping big and they're pulled up under her boobs she looks like a bleeping square

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will say I admire her and Brian being able to co parent as they seem to . I’m not an ally fan but good luck to her & Peter

Reactions: 10
oh my god her stories about the ring are so cringeeeee !!! He didn't get her the ring she wanted, she wants to pick it, ugh god she's so superficial it's disgusting. And then the outfit, Cruella DeVille called she wants her outfit back 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oh my god her stories about the ring are so cringeeeee !!! He didn't get her the ring she wanted, she wants to pick it, ugh god she's so superficial it's disgusting. And then the outfit, Cruella DeVille called she wants her outfit back 🤮
Don't forget it's coming from Dubai

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.