Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
doesn't she usually upload on sundays too? genuinely curious to see if she addresses this tit-show in a video or continues posting as normal.
I've been keeping up with her threads on the beauty guru chatter sub on reddit and people have pointed out she even deleted the BLM highlight from her instagram profile. absolutely disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
According to someone on the Reddit : She’s aware of the thread. I sent it to her and she saw my message and responded saying “it’s absolutely insane”

Edit to say: I think she would be aware though. I guess her partners/sponsors would reach out to her to inform her, ask further questions if they have decided to terminate their partnership?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I was just thinking about the time she harassed kj apa at the gym. He was on the elliptical and she asked for a photo. Then she gets annoyed at people for talking to her at the gym. Omg. Just one more reason I hate this chick. I’m glad she ruined her lips with filler. It serves her right. Lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For someone with a big mouth she's suddenly very quiet. Disappointing, I liked her.

Reactions: 20
I wonder will she actually lose deals over this. I know people on reddit are getting responses from brands saying they aren't working with her but what does that mean long term?

Reactions: 10
I feel that moreso than her going into hiding, she didn't post her weekly video because it was sponsored and the sponsor didn't enjoy having her being fascist on main and pulled the video.

Allana, just like her peers, doesn't post anything anymore unless it's sponsored, so even if she had a batch of pre filmed videos, she probably doesn't have the go to post any of them.

Reactions: 12
I wonder will she actually lose deals over this. I know people on reddit are getting responses from brands saying they aren't working with her but what does that mean long term?

Saltwater Collective said they were no longer working with her yet her swimsuits are still for sale on their website.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think the ones who have said no, mean they currently aren’t working with her but who knows down the line.

Look at hannah gale, the brands who were so against racism all said they wouldnt work with her and she’s back to postinf ad after ad again 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
omg used to watch her years ago and saw this thread on my home page - pleasantly surprised she was still respected from the first page but boy how that's changed. straight from the polly vadasz playbook - make a half hearted statement in the hopes it will ease peoples minds, go radio silent and get mummy to defend you against all the nasty 'trolls'. at least she had the excuse of teenage angst to blame for her ignorance, allana is coming across like she just doesn't care.

she posted on instagram!
just saw the post as well and came here to see if anyone had noticed it! weird how she's back to normal posting as if nothing happened. and the comments from people saying how they're glad she's back and she was so missed :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 11
just saw the post as well and came here to see if anyone had noticed it! weird how she's back to normal posting as if nothing happened. and the comments from people saying how they're glad she's back and she was so missed :sick:
and very strange that there's no negative comments!

She looks awful.. like she’s been crying. Definitely doesn’t have the same “vibes” as before all this mess.

Also, her posting like nothing happened tells us all that we need to know. Granted, we knew what her stance was already, but this post solidifies it. I doubt she will lose anything…

Reactions: 15