Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful.. like she’s been crying. Definitely doesn’t have the same “vibes” as before all this mess.

Also, her posting like nothing happened tells us all that we need to know. Granted, we knew what her stance was already, but this post solidifies it. I doubt she will lose anything…
She should be crying. She’s a tit person. She needs to do some soul searching and ask herself why she’s so awful and how she can be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
oh poor lan just posted a photo of her at the airport. i feel so bad, she must really need a vacation :cry: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so disappointed by her. what a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh poor lan just posted a photo of her at the airport. i feel so bad, she must really need a vacation :cry: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so disappointed by her. what a twit.
Here in this communist country where her freedoms have been stolen by the restrictions, Allana is tragically only on her second holiday of the month. :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The internet doesn’t forget, Lan. You can post all the vacation pics you want. You’re a terrible person inside and out.

Reactions: 10
I must say, that at first I was kinda sad to have unfollowed her and mist watching her videos while getting reading in the morning. But know I don't want to see her face at all. Plus her other followers are disgusting. I send some respectful but critical comments under her post and got shot down so viciously... i just don't want to be in her community anymore!

Reactions: 11
Posting pics and stories from a vacation in Copenhagen as if nothing happened. Black people were literally being called the N-word in her comments and she did nothing to distance herself from racists, or come to the defense of her loyal followers being racially attacked. Vile behaviour.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Posting pics and stories from a vacation in Copenhagen as if nothing happened. Black people were literally being called the N-word in her comments and she did nothing to distance herself from racists, or come to the defense of her loyal followers being racially attacked. Vile behaviour.
Wow I did not see that. The whole thing was just so revealing, like I know you can't judge someone by their family but her mother being very anti mandate just screams to me that she's a Canadian that would vote for Trump if she could. And even if you take her family out of it, how on earth would she be liking their posts if she didn't agree with them. Maybe she really believes she is anti racist but is just too dumb to understand the implications of supporting this group.

Reactions: 6
she answered to someone in the comments saying 'if you've done such good research about my family you should have checked out all 4 of my parents', what could she mean by that? what a weird thing to say

Reactions: 2
she answered to someone in the comments saying 'if you've done such good research about my family you should have checked out all 4 of my parents', what could she mean by that? what a weird thing to say
I think one of her step-parents is Black since some of her siblings are mixed race. Very weird defense though - knowing Black people doesn't absolve you of racism.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think one of her step-parents is Black since some of her siblings are mixed race. Very weird defense though - knowing Black people doesn't absolve you of racism.
And thinking that is does mean that, just further proves that she must be stupid. It very interesting that is only talking about the racism side of this. OK so she doesn't think she is supporting racism by liking posts by a racist organization because she didn't fully understand they were racist and she has a black sibling, but she is OK with all the other parts? She should come out and say she is pro Vax, why hasn't she?

Reactions: 9
She's just gonna ignore it and pray for it to be forgotten (which it will).
Also think she might be vaccinated, isn't that a requirement to get into Schengen ?

Reactions: 5
I assume the video that was supposed to go up earlier in the week was sponsored by Oribe (she was on the brand trip in LA), but they dropped her so she had to post the GRWM later instead. Weird how everyone is commenting "i missed you!" when it was only a couple days because she was in a bind, not by choice lol. Also kind of crazy how she's being rude to people who are still questioning her position on vaccines... not a smart move IMO. Just make a dedicated post about your views since this is literally what you do as a living, don't be an asshole to everyone.

Reactions: 17
She's just gonna ignore it and pray for it to be forgotten (which it will).
Also think she might be vaccinated, isn't that a requirement to get into Schengen ?
I imagine she is vaxxed so she can go on trips but that doesn't mean she is pro Vax.

Reactions: 5
The hilarity of Allana supporting this ‘protest’ because she evidently feels Canada is a draconian state where her freedoms are eroded, and yet on both weekends where the protest is coming to a head and actively terrorizing Canadian citizens and crippling businesses, Allana is flying to Miami or Copenhagen for her paid trips without a care in the world. She is just the epitome of someone who cannot handle the slightest inconvenience in her life and then literally likens it to oppression.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The hilarity of Allana supporting this ‘protest’ because she evidently feels Canada is a draconian state where her freedoms are eroded, and yet on both weekends where the protest is coming to a head and actively terrorizing Canadian citizens and crippling businesses, Allana is flying to Miami or Copenhagen for her paid trips without a care in the world. She is just the epitome of someone who cannot handle the slightest inconvenience in her life and then literally likens it to oppression.
She thinks being asked to prioritize the welfare of others over her personal pleasure is a loss. Tells you everything you need to know about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19