Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched the new video? Their bedroom looks so unfinished. I had a nightstand lamp like theirs and it was horrible because the light was way too harsh. Also where’s the curtains and some pictures on the wall or a little bit of Color or just something to make the room warmer and cosy. The floor having the same color as everything else makes the room look so washed out

Reactions: 2
Anyone watched the new video? Their bedroom looks so unfinished. I had a nightstand lamp like theirs and it was horrible because the light was way too harsh. Also where’s the curtains and some pictures on the wall or a little bit of Color or just something to make the room warmer and cosy. The floor having the same color as everything else makes the room look so washed out
and you can tell she’s not the best with cleaning things lol. She took all her stuff off the bathroom counter and sat it on the bathroom floor. I’ll admit I cringed a little. Then she cleaned the tub with a paper towel. And didnt clean the glass shower at all even though there was stuff all over it lol.

also I thought the darker duvet looked way better that the stark white. And I agree that adding some things to their bedroom would really make it more cozy. Some photos, curtains maybe, a rug.

Reactions: 4

She only spends money doing the filming room. Rest of the house is quite bare cos everything else according to her is so expensive.
---
and you can tell she’s not the best with cleaning things lol. She took all her stuff off the bathroom counter and sat it on the bathroom floor. I’ll admit I cringed a little. Then she cleaned the tub with a paper towel. And didnt clean the glass shower at all even though there was stuff all over it lol.

also I thought the darker duvet looked way better that the stark white. And I agree that adding some things to their bedroom would really make it more cozy. Some photos, curtains maybe, a rug.

She only pretended like she is doing this cleaning cos it’s an AD for the bedding yah? But once she started it’s clear she doesnt do this regularly at all. What weekly reset?? Joke lol

Reactions: 6
I mean, maybe I'm the odd one out, but she only has one bedding set?

And apparently one set of pillow cases? I know people have dryers so theoretically they can wash and dry their bedding in one go, but I would've still thought most people have 2 sets, at least for pillowcases.

Reactions: 8
I mean, maybe I'm the odd one out, but she only has one bedding set?

And apparently one set of pillow cases? I know people have dryers so theoretically they can wash and dry their bedding in one go, but I would've still thought most people have 2 sets, at least for pillowcases.
Ha same, I also think it's nice to have different sets when it comes to fabrics and colors. Sometimes you feel like cozy flannel or a fall print, etc.

Reactions: 3
What do u guys think about her new video about the hot girl winter?

In my opinion she is right about everything. For sure her goal was to look a certain weight and she wasn’t comfortable in her own body. Remember the comment about her being insecure about her Arms and wanting to hide them in that first wedding dress.
BUT to stick to a hard fitness and diet routine, you need more as a motivation than your looks and I think that prioritising your health is the right way to do it.

I’m glad that she reduced drinking soooo much because alcohol is just unhealthy and to drink it to mask your insecurities when you’re around a group of people is a bad idea. Speaking from experience.

I like Andrew Huberman myself and he is right about many things.
as for her food choices..
Everyone needs to find their way and u can always learn more and find better solutions.
In my opinion too much isolated protein is not good or eating gluten but you do what your body feels comfortable with and what u can manage to stick for a long period of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
IMG_5618.jpeg

Idk why, but it annoys me so badly when she starts talking about how tired she is from doing
Vlogmas. She complains every year. Like it’s such an inconvenience for her. Just stop doing it then! No one cares.

Also you would think her new fitness and health routine would have her with more energy than past years but I guess it doesn’t. Idk.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I was listening to her “de-influencing” video, her reasons for not getting more face creams etc, wow, this girl is a beauty influencer and she really has no clue about skincare after all these years, having the chance to attend masterclasses, how products are developed etc…
She just slaps on different types of face creams, simply because she is doing her routine in the bathroom and then again in her other room etc just cos she thinks her face needs it..
The whole thinking (or none) just seems really chaotic & ignorant… no wonder she always has skin issues. It’s all her own weird bad habits/ routines.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her latest video is her defending some negative comments abt her fitness journey. She is the one who starts her own HGW mission and is bordeline preachy about it - then in this ramble she is telling people not to believe everything they see online - thick with irony.

She sounds so defensive and rambling.

Actually she is the one who is often misguided by all the info she comes across online with her tiktoks and podcasts. She is the one who need get offline and seek proper advice.

Really dunno what she is going on and on about in her roundabout repetitive ramble.

Reactions: 9
IMG_1127.jpeg

Her new year resolution is taking a shower before bed. Seems like it’s Dan’s resolution too.
She finally has some idea how filthy she is. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3