Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I'll admit that I found the wedding cute, and I love the carrot cake vibe, I think big fondant covered cakes are usually tacky and not even tasty, I'd take a carrot cake any day (I'm getting married next summer and opted for a simple wild berry tart instead of a big tiered cake, too) - I also think she looked gorgeous and I found myself thinking I'd like to take a photo of her to my hairdresser, and boy oh boy does she make me want to lose weight, too (I have a body relatively close to her "before") - and if I'm honest most of my negative feelings towards her probably have to do with jealousy? Of course, I do find her crash dieting and excessive procedures extremely triggering and unhealthy, and for what it's worth I do hope she falls off the waggon and goes straight back to her before body (with some extra for the winter months), if just to prove that her lifestyle is not sustainable and unhealthy... and obviously, it's her fulltime job to "optimise" herself... it's just a pretty good example of the absolute insanity that American/Canadian (and ofc by consequence world-wide) self optimisation culture has become, where you need to become a sort of, hyper-defined robot version of what's trendy at the time. All these rich, skinny, sleek, plump lipped eels...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Personally, I'll admit that I found the wedding cute, and I love the carrot cake vibe, I think big fondant covered cakes are usually tacky and not even tasty, I'd take a carrot cake any day (I'm getting married next summer and opted for a simple wild berry tart instead of a big tiered cake, too) - I also think she looked gorgeous and I found myself thinking I'd like to take a photo of her to my hairdresser, and boy oh boy does she make me want to lose weight, too (I have a body relatively close to her "before") - and if I'm honest most of my negative feelings towards her probably have to do with jealousy? Of course, I do find her crash dieting and excessive procedures extremely triggering and unhealthy, and for what it's worth I do hope she falls off the waggon and goes straight back to her before body (with some extra for the winter months), if just to prove that her lifestyle is not sustainable and unhealthy... and obviously, it's her fulltime job to "optimise" herself... it's just a pretty good example of the absolute insanity that American/Canadian (and ofc by consequence world-wide) self optimisation culture has become, where you need to become a sort of, hyper-defined robot version of what's trendy at the time. All these rich, skinny, sleek, plump lipped eels...
Best to ignore all that and just live your life. Sending you a sincere virtual hug. And your cake idea sounds absolutely amazing, and you know it will taste incredible.

Reactions: 4
Best to ignore all that and just live your life. Sending you a sincere virtual hug. And your cake idea sounds absolutely amazing, and you know it will taste incredible.
staahhppp that's so cute. Thank you very much. I'm absolutely positive my cake will be lovely (I'm marrying an Italian man in Italy - a real Italian wedding rather than a "British and American influencers infesting Italy with their identical lemon-themed weddings and driving up all the prices for locals arghhhh) and I'm super super excited.
RE: Allana - of course it's best to just ignore (though I suppose we're all terrible at that, or we wouldn't be here, right) - there's just something infuriating about watching these people actively create the hellish cycles that weigh on women (and men) all over the world. The 2000s media didn't duck up your body image enough? Let me add to that by making it my actual fulltime job to develop an eating disorder ON CAMERA! Wooo.

• Heart
Allana talking about her wedding photographer's film photos like "she didn't even edit them, they're just perfect" was such a backhanded compliment.

Don't get me wrong, I know she definitely meant it as a compliment. But it's like telling a dentist "wow, this crown is so much better than the one I would've made at home and stuck on with super glue!" 🤦‍♀️ It's just ignorant.

Professional photographers, especially ones who use film, spend years refining their skills and are experts at their craft....unlike influencers. Also, very ironically, Inflencers are one of the big reasons why the Photography industry as a whole has become devalued.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't mind the idea of not having a big, traditional wedding, especially with her family issues as someone else pointed out. But it's truly bizarre to me to want your "wedding" to function primarily as a giant photoshoot. Her priorities are...interesting, lol.

Reactions: 10
I don't mind the idea of not having a big, traditional wedding, especially with her family issues as someone else pointed out. But it's truly bizarre to me to want your "wedding" to function primarily as a giant photoshoot. Her priorities are...interesting, lol.

Even as a photoshoot it kinda failed cos she didnt get all the shots she wanted esp during the dinner etc lol really a fail 🫠

Reactions: 6
Paying 400€ to wake up before 7 and ask the staff to go play tennis before it gets too hot... Sorry, but, I'm at a resort on my honeymoon after spending time with my husband's family and, oh boy, I for sure won't be setting the alarm at 6.30h to go play tennis. Not sure what this says about their relationship.

• Haha
  • Wow
Are u supposed to bake in the sun while using retinol 🤔? Even when using SPF it kinda seems wrong to me. I turned 30 this year and this was my first summer staying a very pale girl and just decided not to get a tan anymore ever because I see the uneven skin tone and sun damage.
Correct me if I’m wrong but Allana said once that she feels bad in her pale self because she sees this uneven skin tone and sun spots that’s why she continues with tanning and fake tan.

Reactions: 7
Paying 400€ to wake up before 7 and ask the staff to go play tennis before it gets too hot... Sorry, but, I'm at a resort on my honeymoon after spending time with my husband's family and, oh boy, I for sure won't be setting the alarm at 6.30h to go play tennis. Not sure what this says about their relationship.
You do you. I went on a girls' trip to a resort, and me and my friend would get up at 8am every day to go to the gym for an hour or so, and it made laying on the beach/by the pool feel that much more relaxing. But our other friends were extremely weirded out by it, even though we never made a big deal about it, they would make the occasional snide comment about it.

Reactions: 5
You do you. I went on a girls' trip to a resort, and me and my friend would get up at 8am every day to go to the gym for an hour or so, and it made laying on the beach/by the pool feel that much more relaxing. But our other friends were extremely weirded out by it, even though we never made a big deal about it, they would make the occasional snide comment about it.
My message wasn't referring to exercising / waking up early when in vacation or at a resort, which, of course, makes you feel great when you accomplish it. But I found it a bit weird that if you book a hotel resort for a few days (I think she said 2) to have a proper honeymoon just the two of them (the rest of the time was spent with her husband's family), instead of laying in, enjoying each other, etc. they asked the staff to open the court early, wake up at 6.30am and starts recording their morning. While they are walking, she is speaking to the camera telling what they have been up to, and he is walking a bit far away. To me that doesn't sound like 'we are present in the moment and crazy for each other' honeymoon.

Reactions: 8
I dun mind that she leaves him mostly out of her content (professionally that makes more sense)… dun need to include the husband in her vlogs - most of the time it doesnt work and opens up to more criticism.

Reactions: 1
Allana is probably still my fav YouTuber. She’s sometimes annoying but I like her Vlogs so much.
YouTube just suggested me a new YouTube and apparently her new video kinda went viral cause the views are insane for her subscriber count. I just watched this video and she kinda reminds me of Allana. The filming style. I liked what I saw but need to check other videos. If anyone’s interested. That’s the video I just watched

Can anyone recommend a YouTuber similar to Allana ?

Allana is probably still my fav YouTuber. She’s sometimes annoying but I like her Vlogs so much.
YouTube just suggested me a new YouTube and apparently her new video kinda went viral cause the views are insane for her subscriber count. I just watched this video and she kinda reminds me of Allana. The filming style. I liked what I saw but need to check other videos. If anyone’s interested. That’s the video I just watched

Can anyone recommend a YouTuber similar to Allana ?
I found a new favorite lifestyle vlogger but it's a Polish channel called Agasava, altho you do have a Polish name so maybe you already know of her haha

Wait...she's going to the gym after doing a morning of tennis???

I get being into a more active lifestyle, but for most people doing 2 big sessions of exercise back to back isn't actually that healthy/good for you.

Reactions: 7
Orthrexia…
She’s lost any curves she had and is now flat as a board. Not the best look, imo.

Reactions: 8
I found a new favorite lifestyle vlogger but it's a Polish channel called Agasava, altho you do have a Polish name so maybe you already know of her haha

Yeh I’m polish but my German is way better after living in Vienna for 20 years. But I checked her out and I enjoy her videos and it’s a good way for me not to forget polish! Thank u ☺
---
I just watched new new video and my thoughts are the following

She feels mentally and physically better when she’s sticking to a plan ( lots of people do) and the work outs are a lot but I think, when u get used to them and your body gets stronger, they become normal for u and ofc u try to push yourself more because lifting the same weights for years won’t get u results anymore.
I for sure could never do what she does cause I’m the most skinnyfat person ever lol
My 2kg dumbbells are killing me ahahah but I have no problem with sticking to my meal plan and ofc allowing myself some very naughty days as well.

Allana has the time to stick to such a drastic routine and it makes her feel better.. so why not?

And yes, I personally think that her body type looks
better with more weight on but she’s happier with a very fit body

Last edited:
Reactions: 4