Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so so tiresome to hear her whine & go on and on about her workouts in the latest vid.

It’s truly starting to feel like she is just working out to clock in a certain set of data that she is brain-wired to fulfil. Shesets herself up into a mindless rat race of gym+ tennis+ steps, all that rationalising about missed out workouts, complaining even as she wakes up at 5am to get started…

She has the discipline and motivation to work out to look a certain way but she also seems totally miserable trying to figure out what she wants to do

Reactions: 7
Is the working out her partners influence? I stopped watching just before she started getting into it and only recently started watching again

In theory, all these videos of her throwing out her makeup and leaning towards minimalism should make her more relatable.
But it just has the opposite affect, and now I'm even more annoyed at her. Now she is:

1) Truly irrelevant. There is zero point to her channel now. If she's only going to be using the same products and doing the same looks over and over again, then why should we follow her? What value does that bring to us as the viewers?

2) A total hypocrite. She's been pushing products at us for YEARS, and is absolutely a part of the consumerism problem. And yet, she has the audacity to suddenly act like she's morally above that?

3) It's disingenuous. If she truly wanted to live a minimalistic lifestyle and solve the issue, she would stop doing YouTube all together. The main problem is that she's an influencer to begin with. But she doesn't want to get a real job, so she won't acknowledge that.

4) She's not even actually using/buying less products!!! She still does videos like "Testing Out New Viral Makeup." 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In theory, all these videos of her throwing out her makeup and leaning towards minimalism should make her more relatable.
But it just has the opposite affect, and now I'm even more annoyed at her. Now she is:

1) Truly irrelevant. There is zero point to her channel now. If she's only going to be using the same products and doing the same looks over and over again, then why should we follow her? What value does that bring to us as the viewers?

2) A total hypocrite. She's been pushing products at us for YEARS, and is absolutely a part of the consumerism problem. And yet, she has the audacity to suddenly act like she's morally above that?

3) It's disingenuous. If she truly wanted to live a minimalistic lifestyle and solve the issue, she would stop doing YouTube all together. The main problem is that she's an influencer to begin with. But she doesn't want to get a real job, so she won't acknowledge that.

4) She's not even actually using/buying less products!!! She still does videos like "Testing Out New Viral Makeup." 🤦‍♀️
She's been encouraging her viewers to buy all sorts of product for years and now she's like, let's just throw it all out. Okay, nice.

Also she said nothing about turning down PR packages. So she still has a continuous supply of free new makeup to use and feature for her content all in the name of work (which consists of influencing her followers to keep on buying)…

gosh i hadn't watched her in a while so i put a few videos on my watch later list on youtube and watched them all in a row... when you watch it like that it becomes so obvious how much she just constantly repeats the same thing, especially about food and exercise, as if she's convincing herself!

Reactions: 6
gosh i hadn't watched her in a while so i put a few videos on my watch later list on youtube and watched them all in a row... when you watch it like that it becomes so obvious how much she just constantly repeats the same thing, especially about food and exercise, as if she's convincing herself!
The most recent vlog lacked any personality. The amount repetition of what she was saying was incredibly painful.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand what her end game is with her fitness journey. She keeps saying that she's eating those low calorie chemical food substitutes temporarily. But temporarily until what? She talks about exercising and her diet all the time, but she hasn't actually explained what her goal is (unless I missed it). The way she's living is not sustainable long term and she seems to acknowledge that in a roundabout way. Like what's the point of all of this? I had thought it was for her wedding, but that's come and gone.

Reactions: 12
I don't understand what her end game is with her fitness journey. She keeps saying that she's eating those low calorie chemical food substitutes temporarily. But temporarily until what? She talks about exercising and her diet all the time, but she hasn't actually explained what her goal is (unless I missed it). The way she's living is not sustainable long term and she seems to acknowledge that in a roundabout way. Like what's the point of all of this? I had thought it was for her wedding, but that's come and gone.

She wants those super toned sculpted arms & perky butt - which i think she has already achieved but to maintain that look she has to keep up with the diet and workout - not so much to lose weight but to continue looking sculpted. The workouts is only a smaller part of it compared to the diet. She also convinces herself she is okay to prep and eat this way as much as possible.

I am amazed how they get the energy to wake up at 5am to play tennis AND then go to the gym. For me it would be either or. Do they even have sex with each other? Lolll

Reactions: 5
She's scared that the moment she goes back to regular life she's going to lose her current look, so she keeps drifting in it.

Reactions: 10
This may be controversial… I’ve realised that I would probably enjoy living her life, but it’s really boring as a viewer 😂 I’d love to have such a strict routine, lots of time for workouts, big house in the suburbs, cute wardrobe of quality clothes, boring but nice husband… roast me if you must but in my darkest hours working night shifts to barely pay the bills this is such an appealing dream

Reactions: 14
This may be controversial… I’ve realised that I would probably enjoy living her life, but it’s really boring as a viewer 😂 I’d love to have such a strict routine, lots of time for workouts, big house in the suburbs, cute wardrobe of quality clothes, boring but nice husband… roast me if you must but in my darkest hours working night shifts to barely pay the bills this is such an appealing dream
But you'd actually enjoy and appreciate all that because of the hard times you've had to endure and power through. She seems bored with it herself to be honest. All that stuff is wasted on influencers who have this, easy come and easy go attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She seems bored with it herself to be honest.
Maybe it's because I'm re-reading The Feminine Mystique at the moment, but she totally sounds like those 60's suburban housewife who hate their life but are in denial about it and need tranquilizers to cope (not shaming taking medication for mental health here, but if your boring privileged lifestyle makes you miserable you need to change it not be in denial)

I think it comes from the same issue she has that makes her do so many cosmetic interventions to her face. She said she is afraid to grow old and die, but instead of going to therapy for that serious issue and deal with it, she prefers to spend her time in denial, lost in fillers and exercises. Everybody grows old and passes away; what matters is what you do with your time here. Also, Allana, mental stimulation is as important as physical exercises when it comes to grow old healthily.

I don't think working out twice (cardio + lifting) is weird on itself but Allana seems to have no life beside tennis, putting creams on, getting fillers and filming herself (sometimes while doing tennis and putting creams on).

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how much she would’ve paid for the DIY body thing? Ngl I think she looks amazing now. It’s not like she has a job restricting her activity and doing both cardio/weights in one day isn’t that weird - I do this too and I have a very demanding job. Just curious how much that initial plan would’ve cost her…

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how much she would’ve paid for the DIY body thing? Ngl I think she looks amazing now. It’s not like she has a job restricting her activity and doing both cardio/weights in one day isn’t that weird - I do this too and I have a very demanding job. Just curious how much that initial plan would’ve cost her…
It's hard to find their prices. Though a 2 year old old reddit thread from one of the Canadian subreddits has one person saying they paid $800 CAD a few years before for a 12 week programmes, and another saying the programmes now (well, 2 years ago) cost between $2500-4$000 CAD.

Given she's been doing programmes with them on and off for ages now I presume it's been a sizeable investment!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's hard to find their prices. Though a 2 year old old reddit thread from one of the Canadian subreddits has one person saying they paid $800 CAD a few years before for a 12 week programmes, and another saying the programmes now (well, 2 years ago) cost between $2500-4$000 CAD.

Given she's been doing programmes with them on and off for ages now I presume it's been a sizeable investment!
Wow that’s insaaaaane. I’ve been trying to piece together what the plan was from what she’s said and it doesn’t seem worth that much. I guess maybe if you need the constant accountability of a coach that’s what you’re paying for

Reactions: 3
From what she’s shown of their backyard it does not look good.
I imagine they spent so much money for the designer on it. It was pretty when they first did it, but the landscape design is obviously out of place with the style of their house and new build neighborhood. It also requires a lot of maintenance and upkeep, which they clearly aren't doing

Reactions: 1
In the latest vid, the mermaid hair one, for the first couple of minutes, she said that they have bought a place in Tulum that can be used for airbnb and also their permanent vacay accommodation - she alluded to the previous vlog where she mentioned this.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8