Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m evening shower person but she does so much workouts that she ofc showers after the workout and now wants to do before bed as well. Which kinda makes sense cause she’s doing the steps as well on evening or takes a long walks so she’s probably sweaty

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2679451

Her new year resolution is taking a shower before bed. Seems like it’s Dan’s resolution too.
She finally has some idea how filthy she is. Lol
Thank you for posting this, it reminded me to get some Epsom salts, I'm totally a shower person but for some reason this made me crave a bath lol.

Reactions: 3
I’m evening shower person but she does so much workouts that she ofc showers after the workout and now wants to do before bed as well. Which kinda makes sense cause she’s doing the steps as well on evening or takes a long walks so she’s probably sweaty
She always talks about she's such a sweaty person too. Like I know way more about her sweat patterns and deodorant preferences than I really need to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I realize the "mob wife" look is trendy right now, but I feel like mob wife has been Amelia's look for the past 5 years 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_1246.jpeg

she waited 2.5 yrs to find a laundry basket that has 3 sections omg.
just get 3 separate baskets for each of her needs if she is so desparate?
And if she can live with her dirty sweaty clothes on the floor for 2.5 years, perhaps she actually doesnt need the actual laundry baskets lol

Reactions: 5
Wow it's been a while since Lan has popped up on my insta, kinda forgot I even follow her 😅 anyway, not so much the lefthand outfit but what's with the other two.. librarian chic?? The tiny piddly hair bun?? What happened, I used to think she was so cool years ago 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wow it's been a while since Lan has popped up on my insta, kinda forgot I even follow her 😅 anyway, not so much the lefthand outfit but what's with the other two.. librarian chic?? The tiny piddly hair bun?? What happened, I used to think she was so cool years ago 😬
She looks trilled in that middle pictures, yikes.

Oh, very Brittany Bathgate on the right.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does Allana insist on wearing heavy makeup (exaggerated brows, dark contour/blush, overlined lips) without mascara? She looks insane and a little sickly. I get doing little to no makeup and skipping mascara, but it does not work at all with a full face.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: 9
Why does Allana insist on wearing heavy makeup (exaggerated brows, dark contour/blush, overlined lips) without mascara? She looks insane and a little sickly. I get doing little to no makeup and skipping mascara, but it does not work at all with a full face.
I think it's because of her allergies. She's mentioned not wearing mascara a lot before because of that. TBH I can relate because my contacts make my eyes dry, and after like an hour mascara makes it worse, so I often forget to even put mascara on. But I also don't wear a full face of heavy makeup lol

View attachment 2714240
Wow. Her face just looks ridiculous now because of the sheer size of her lips. Holy crap.

Reactions: 6
idk if he's shy or whatever, but when she's the one talking in the vlog, making weird sounds and asking questions the silence in the background is LOUD

idk if he's shy or whatever, but when she's the one talking in the vlog, making weird sounds and asking questions the silence in the background is LOUD
Well done to him, he’s bagged himself a cushty setup working for her from their home. But his tagging along on all of her brand trips is tragic - table full of, no doubt, screeching female influencers …… and him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her upper lip has a life all on its own
---
She wears her apple watch on her ankles to track her steps while she wears her pretty watch on her wrist. Her life is ruled by her workout stats yah.

Attachments

• Sick
Well done to him, he’s bagged himself a cushty setup working for her from their home. But his tagging along on all of her brand trips is tragic - table full of, no doubt, screeching female influencers …… and him
That's what I'm always thinking too...is it 'luck' and getting away with very little work for a lot of money or how will they feel 10, 15, 20 years from now and what kind of value and meaning have they gotten from their work... .

Hmm more value working for yourself than for someone else for little money I guess
Yes, but only if you have a concrete purpose and do or make anything that adds value to society. Nothing against being self-employed. IF you have a specific skill, can offer a service or a product, sure. Infuencing/ posting photos of yourself on a basic photo app for the rest of your career path... ? I'd get bored and mad myself.

Reactions: 4
Yes, but only if you have a concrete purpose and do or make anything that adds value to society. Nothing against being self-employed. IF you have a specific skill, can offer a service or a product, sure. Infuencing/ posting photos of yourself on a basic photo app for the rest of your career path... ? I'd get bored and mad myself.
I agree, that doesn't seem sustainable in the long run, I think my mental health would suffer greatly if that was my "job".