Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked that she’s still sticking to the program after the wedding. And in the winter months. She must really feel better mentally/physically. Good for her. As far as orthorexia, I don’t really get those vibes. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t really show us that much of what she eats, but she shows herself going out to restaurants and enjoying food that isn’t “healthy” so it seems like she balances things out. And she seems really happy. I’m on a fitness journey myself and I’ll admit her video encouraged me to keep going.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m shocked that she’s still sticking to the program after the wedding. And in the winter months. She must really feel better mentally/physically. Good for her. As far as orthorexia, I don’t really get those vibes. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t really show us that much of what she eats, but she shows herself going out to restaurants and enjoying food that isn’t “healthy” so it seems like she balances things out. And she seems really happy. I’m on a fitness journey myself and I’ll admit her video encouraged me to keep going.
If you watch the video she admits she fell off after 3 months so actually she’s full of tit (literally, she says she loves McDonald’s lol). Not very motivating for me but whatever works for you I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you watch the video she admits she fell off after 3 months so actually she’s full of tit (literally, she says she loves McDonald’s lol). Not very motivating for me but whatever works for you I guess.
She didn’t fall off completely. She was obviously doing it most of the time because her body really changed.

Reactions: 5
To me the whole video felt off. I get it sticking to a program, but i remember the days she was exhausted but had to on a treadmill to get her 10K steps in even if she trained already. Or the sad waffles... she's using some absolutely garbage foods bc it fits with calories? yeah, talk about being healthy and nutritious.
It's a really bad vibe, and her outlook on exercising in general. I go to the gym 5 times a week , i eat 80/20 mostly healthy (not processed because less calories), i eat everything, i go running, i skip gym if i'm tired, but her obsession... something is off.

Reactions: 16
I’m not arguing with you. I can have my own opinion I don’t need you to respond to it just because you disagree. So annoying.
I am aligned to your POV, there's no way she fell off the wagon for 3 months and her physique remained the same, infact, she looked even more amazing. Sounds like a load of bollcks to me, lol. She's trying to be relatable by saying she didn't follow the program consistently, but the proof is in the pudding.

Reactions: 10
I am aligned to your POV, there's no way she fell off the wagon for 3 months and her physique remained the same, infact, she looked even more amazing. Sounds like a load of bollcks to me, lol. She's trying to be relatable by saying she didn't follow the program consistently, but the proof is in the pudding.
I totally agree. I feel like she didn’t want to come off as unrelateable. Unless she took that after picture before falling off the wagon, maybe she looks different now haha. I know health/fitness/weight loss can be a touchy subject for folks. I wonder how bulked up she wants to get? If I was her I’d want to just maintain where I was at, but she wants to look like a sports player? Whatever that means lol.

Reactions: 4
1699547163557.png

she is talking about how bad her skin is but in most of her photos her skin looks great. but in different lighting you can tell that it's irritated af.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
View attachment 2561437

she is talking about how bad her skin is but in most of her photos her skin looks great. but in different lighting you can tell that it's irritated af.
Yikes. That’s a bad photo lol. Idk why she refuses to stop using 50 million products in her face. I imagine that’s where most of her irritation comes from. I have reactive skin too and I have to keep my skincare simple. Fragrance free. Gentle. All that.
And if she would just let her lips deflate to half the size they are now it would be such an improvement.

Reactions: 4
Yikes. That’s a bad photo lol. Idk why she refuses to stop using 50 million products in her face. I imagine that’s where most of her irritation comes from. I have reactive skin too and I have to keep my skincare simple. Fragrance free. Gentle. All that.
And if she would just let her lips deflate to half the size they are now it would be such an improvement.
I think once people get lip filler the natural shape of the lips is fucked up, so they need to keep it going. I could be wrong, but imagine the skin is stretched after years of filler.

Reactions: 8
does genuinely noone in here feel quite triggered by the bootcamp vibe of her workout routine?
Like, yes she looks amazing, yes I'm jealous and bitter, but also then I think about
a) the fact that I have a job, am simultaneously getting yet another university degree, have a happy relationship, take care of my friends, am planning a wedding, *still* manage to work out 3-4 times a week and eat mostly what I want... and I'm healthy, so I suppose that's all that matters? (whereas it seems like her life literally consists of... well nothing much except shopping, jetsetting to influencer events and working out at the crack of dawn

and b) she seems to honestly hate it and that's kinda sad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She does look good and she should do whatever makes her happy, but a normal person having the workout routine of a professional athlete is beyond weird.

I know she's trying to come across as relatable and funny in her Everything Shower video, but she just comes across as a real grot.

Why does she have to be so gross/lazy? I just don’t understand. And she’s using all this tit on her face, that’s not helping with the sensitivity/reactivity. I bet her skin barrier is wrecked. I’m glad she’s finally going to an actual dermatologist. I hope they call her out on it lol.

Reactions: 5
It will always be weird to me that influencers film themselves taking showers. It's just way tmi and a bit dumb. She could've just shown us the products...she didn't have to literally take a shower on-camera. 😂

Reactions: 6