All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EF940D3D-C601-4186-916D-FF7DC4906F33.jpeg

Selling her children’s privacy for two free jumpers and an #ad fee. Great parenting there.

Also gone back to the photo stance again
Step back
Head back
Laugh hysterically

Ps i got a hair appointment for next month, didn’t feel the need to share over six stories 😂

Reactions: 6
Also.. why does she keep posting the front of her house? We all see the expensive TVs and top of the range appliances we all know when she is home, when she is away anywhere- does she not care about her families security??

Reactions: 5
Very disappointed in Barbour ☹ On the security point - so valid. If bloggers took a moment to consider the potential personal safety consequences of their posts they'd post far less!! And definitely no pics of children.

Reactions: 8
Also.. why does she keep posting the front of her house? We all see the expensive TVs and top of the range appliances we all know when she is home, when she is away anywhere- does she not care about her families security??
Nope, blinded by the 💰💰💰
Detailed walk through of the house on several occasions

Can’t see it through the smugness, I’m afraid

Reactions: 1
Really unsure as to why an advert for Barbour plugging some craft campaign necessitates 2 free jumpers for her children, who want for absolutely nothing in the world (except privacy). Very disappointing in Barbour

Reactions: 3
Not to mention the fact it was all approved ad content and neither she nor Barbour could pick up on her "dandilion" spelling 🤦‍♀️
I'd say it is a two jumper minimum - sounds like we are to be treated to a series of these Barbour and LA "Creative Guides"

This ad had just popped up on my FB feed. I’ve looked at comments and one of them was this 🤮 and five or so people liking and laughing!
I was so surprised to see LA, then popped over here as I don’t follow her and haven’t looked at this thread in a while. I’m surprised Barbour has LA advertise their stuff, such an unlikely Barbour customer!

Reactions: 1
Just caught up with seeing this picture. She’s got a proper mix match of utter shite by the looks of it.
1k ffs

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why anyone would pay money for that!
The artist is mugging her off 😂
My guessing is because she brought the stag painting had she hoped she would be gifted this one for shouting out the company before 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.