All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chor-zio!! 😂😂😂 Shocked that outfit is sweaty Betty it looks like it's primark or somewhere. I'm sure it's not cheap but certainly looks it.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker first time poster, just browsing online and came across a website called blooming artificial selling the exact faux plants in the exact pot that we are little buds are seeing but for £18 rather than £34. Just couldn’t believe it ! Seems ridiculous to think people would buy them for nearly twice the price!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker first time poster, just browsing online and came across a website called blooming artificial selling the exact faux plants in the exact pot that we are little buds are seeing but for £18 rather than £34. Just couldn’t believe it ! Seems ridiculous to think people would buy them for nearly twice the price!
What’s the site called please 🤣 I like some of the ones on little buds but I wouldn’t pay the money especially to Laura-ad

Reactions: 1
All that tagging of Sarah Raven!! Obviously hoping for freebies and “collabs”.

I’m a really keen gardener and Sarah Raven’s stuff is by and large good quality but hate seeing these desperation tags from Laura-Ad. Really hope they don’t collaborate with her, she can barely pronounce dahlia or peony. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t she own any “normal priced” clothes? And it really bugs me that she now has Fairfax and Favor boots. Maybe she’s had them forever but I’ve never seen hers before, saved for a while to get mine (they’re pricey but good quality) and I bet hers were a freebie (saw someone else get gifted some recently). Instagrammers are really putting me off a load of brands I have loved for years, such a shame!!

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she own any “normal priced” clothes? And it really bugs me that she now has Fairfax and Favor boots. Maybe she’s had them forever but I’ve never seen hers before, saved for a while to get mine (they’re pricey but good quality) and I bet hers were a freebie (saw someone else get gifted some recently). Instagrammers are really putting me off a load of brands I have loved for years, such a shame!!
Totally agree - I know that there must be a surge in purchase after an Influencer advertises/mentions a product online, but to me the association really cheapens the brand. I feel like it is a really desperate and tacky way to market an item, especially when you see a gaggle of influencers all posting around the same time thanking brands for their #gifted item.

I absolutely judge Fairfax and Favor, Fortnum & Mason, Spode and all the others that chuck freebies at these pointless influencers as a means of advertising.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree - I know that there must be a surge in purchase after an Influencer advertises/mentions a product online, but to me the association really cheapens the brand. I feel like it is a really desperate and tacky way to market an item, especially when you see a gaggle of influencers all posting around the same time thanking brands for their #gifted item.

I absolutely judge Fairfax and Favor, Fortnum & Mason, Spode and all the others that chuck freebies at these pointless influencers as a means of advertising.
Apparently there isnt even a surge in purchases its more about brand exposure. I detest it. Puts me right off.

Reactions: 4

Same here she wears them all winter ? Never ever seen her in them I love my fair fax and favor boots and her having them has totally put me off !

Reactions: 2
Same here she wears them all winter ? Never ever seen her in them I love my fair fax and favor boots and her having them has totally put me off !
Wonder how many more F&F products she will now get gifted for giving them a shout out. Why don’t brands understand that as a loyal customer who enjoys building a collection / treating yourself to something a little pricey for a birthday / treat / whatever, seeing a completely useless, work shy bragger get things for free puts us off?! Joules and Boden are already losing my interest after many years of loyal custom. Soon I'll have nowhere left to shop!?

Reactions: 9
Wonder how many more F&F products she will now get gifted for giving them a shout out. Why don’t brands understand that as a loyal customer who enjoys building a collection / treating yourself to something a little pricey for a birthday / treat / whatever, seeing a completely useless, work shy bragger get things for free puts us off?! Joules and Boden are already losing my interest after many years of loyal custom. Soon I'll have nowhere left to shop!?
Same and I love joules ! But she just totally puts me off

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.