All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because a cookie links your amazon account to her swipe up so anything you get from amazon - not just the thing she linked to - she will get a (small) payment!

Reactions: 9
Why do you say to clear cookies?
If you swipe up on any of the affiliate links (sometimes marked “aff” on their stories) shared by an influencer, that’s tracked to the store via Cookies. That cookie is saved to your device once you’ve landed on the webpage. If you then purchase something on that site within a certain timeframe (usually 30 days, depends on the affiliate program) then the affiliate/influencer who referred you will receive a small commission for it. Commission varies depending on the store but usually between 1-3%. It also doesn’t have to be the actual item that the affiliate linked to. So for instance if they linked to a lipstick on John Lewis that you swiped up on, but went back within 30 days and bought a sofa or something of a higher value then they can often get the commission on that due to the way the tracking works. So it can definitely add up!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If you swipe up on any of the affiliate links (sometimes marked “aff” on their stories) shared by an influencer, that’s tracked to the store via Cookies. That cookie is saved to your device once you’ve landed on the webpage. If you then purchase something on that site within a certain timeframe (usually 30 days, depends on the affiliate program) then the affiliate/influencer who referred you will receive a small commission for it. Commission varies depending on the store but usually between 1-3%. It also doesn’t have to be the actual item that the affiliate linked to. So for instance if they linked to a lipstick on John Lewis that you swiped up on, but went back within 30 days and bought a sofa or something of a higher value then they can often get the commission on that due to the way the tracking works. So it can definitely add up!
Exactly! What are all the instahuns buying one or two items from and encouraging you to swipe up from?
Ebay and Amazon. Highly used, delivered to your home, type of services. In a PANDEMIC.
Nice eh?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Exactly! What are all the instahuns buying one or two items from and encouraging you to swipe up from?
Ebay and Amazon. Highly used, delivered to your home, type of services. In a PANDEMIC.
Nice eh?
And sure a lot of their buys or “hauls” are often try ons only, and they themselves send them back as returns so still profiting even if not buying!

Also adding that I think Zara are one of the few fast fashion clothing stores that don’t do affiliates. So usually when an influencer links they can’t do affiliate for Zara.

And sure a lot of their buys or “hauls” are often try ons only, and they themselves send them back as returns so still profiting even if not buying!

Also adding that I think Zara are one of the few fast fashion clothing stores that don’t do affiliates. So usually when an influencer links they can’t do affiliate for Zara.
Interesting 🤔

Also if you brown nose enough you receive a 40% discount card from Johnnie Boden.

The sudden appearance of the new wanky term #Ad/Press Sample 🙄 to hide earnings behind

HMRC needs to start tightening up here as ASA are useless

Reactions: 3
Here we go for Tesco Clubcard Plus "if you're a regular Tesco shopper like us.." - highly doubtful since you are loyal to HelloFresh boxes for dinner, French Village for bread and the shop at the end of the lane for fruit and veg. Can't quite picture all those beans on toast for lunch coming in at 200 quid a month and if they did there'd be a partnership with Heinz in the offing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This MUST have hurt.

When your “Instahuns” turn their back on your new fledgling business and buy from M&S and Ikea 😳

I know, I know...Single, White Anna 🤷🏼‍♀️

This is what happens when you don’t give out the freebies Laura-Ad and they have to <clutches pearls and whispers> pay for it 😐

BUT faithful Laur’ is still there, still on brand, hanging in there

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute lol at 'decorative pitchfork' two words that just sum up how ridiculous this whole insta/influencer thing has gotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Getting a dress made in the same fabric to match your face mask, all for Instagram. So sad. Imagine having to actually go to work, I wear face masks every day it’s not a novelty 🙄 what a vacuous life she lives

Reactions: 10
Not an ad..... but i do do work for them.
And here's a swipe up. BUT NOT AN AD.
she works for them, so it’s an ad!! She’s a dose

Getting a dress made in the same fabric to match your face mask, all for Instagram. So sad. Imagine having to actually go to work, I wear face masks every day it’s not a novelty 🙄 what a vacuous life she lives
Again ... what a dose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.