All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it's true that she's not driven her car at all for 3 months?
she usually stories from it 🤷‍♀️ God forbid she would go out & not let us know. I’ve not driven mine since I was last physically in work on March 19th as we’ve been using husbands for food shop etc & there was about six weeks neither car went anywhere as we walked to local shop to top up online deliveries so it’s very possible as they have two cars also

Reactions: 2
she usually stories from it 🤷‍♀️ God forbid she would go out & not let us know. I’ve not driven mine since I was last physically in work on March 19th as we’ve been using husbands for food shop etc & there was about six weeks neither car went anywhere as we walked to local shop to top up online deliveries so it’s very possible as they have two cars also
Good point.

Do you think it's true that she's not driven her car at all for 3 months?
I've driven mine twice since the end of march - admittedly husband did use my car to go shopping one day about a month ago - unfortunately he managed to leave a pack of frozen fish in the back. Promised the kids macdonalds last week - we found the fish then. Not a pleasant surprise!

So it coul dbe that she hasn't driven it. they live quite rurally so I would imagine they do have 2 cars.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've driven mine twice since the end of march - admittedly husband did use my car to go shopping one day about a month ago - unfortunately he managed to leave a pack of frozen fish in the back. Promised the kids macdonalds last week - we found the fish then. Not a pleasant surprise!

So it coul dbe that she hasn't driven it. they live quite rurally so I would imagine they do have 2 cars.
Oh no, I can imagine that would have been horrible to have the fish in the car. I see your point about them having 2 cars and forgot that she didn't need to drive to work and has many online deliveries.

sorry I’m not laughing as I’m sure the smell was minging but I did chuckle a bit - that’s the sort of tit happens in this house 🤦‍♀️

On a different note though, I wonder why LG UK have partnered with her for promoting their new insta view fridge? She has that massive wooden cabinet which she hasn't had for that long. I find the whole post a bit bizarre actually.

Attachments

• Wow
That's what I thought when I saw the Ad. There's no way she'd have that fridge in her kitchen so why promote it?

Reactions: 4
She mentioned having to wait in the ‘que’ 🙄
We all know queue is a had a very unusual spelling but still. Sorry to be pedantic, I’m sure she said previously she has a degree!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She mentioned having to wait in the ‘que’ 🙄
We all know queue is a had a very unusual spelling but still. Sorry to be pedantic, I’m sure she said previously she has a degree!
I really wonder which Unis and what was studied with an awful lot of these influencers. Their spelling, grammar, punctuation is atrocious. They sometimes can’t even say a word let alone spell it. Then you get those who use incorrect words 🤯

Reactions: 4
She really is thick. Shes Hot on the block button.
I was blocked despite never saying anything about her (that I could think of) I only ever followed her page because a friend was telling me about her building a gorgeous house and ruining the interior with the most awful furnishings and paint etc.
It was hardly a loss to be blocked! I think I only looked at her stories a handful of times

Reactions: 5
She really is thick. Shes Hot on the block button.
I was blocked despite never saying anything about her (that I could think of) I only ever followed her page because a friend was telling me about her building a gorgeous house and ruining the interior with the most awful furnishings and paint etc.
It was hardly a loss to be blocked! I think I only looked at her stories a handful of times
Yeah she is a big fan of blocking you from seeing her stories but not outright blocking you, just removing you from her followers list. She must think no one will notice then and she doesn’t look as petty. It’s probably an even worse way to do it as it’s more contrived 🤣

Reactions: 2
So many 💤💤 stories about hair appointments and dry hair sham-poo to
hun-ker down with then we get the main reason for the many stories - the #Ad

Wonder if she donated her Method fee to the food bank or was it just the freebies, 5 x tins of beans, I tin of Tesco green beans and two tins of something else?? 🤔

Such a saint 😇

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.