All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The artist “knows” what’s she’s doing
She loves hares ✔
She loves foxgloves ✔
Till is ringing 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷
This totally crossed my mind .. oh hares & foxgloves now where did the artist get her gullible customer erm I mean inspiration from ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m assuming that she bought the painting with her own money made from her constant ads rather than her husbands money 🙄 Eitherway, not a nice painting and a very expensive ‘impulse’ buy especially one where she didn’t even measure up for it. For a lot of people £1000 on art would be out of reach and for many of those that could it would be a considered purchase rather than frittering £1000 away on impulse especially during a time when many are losing their jobs or facing redundancy. She’s so out of touch with the world.

Reactions: 8
I’m assuming that she bought the painting with her own money made from her constant ads rather than her husbands money 🙄 Eitherway, not a nice painting and a very expensive ‘impulse’ buy especially one where she didn’t even measure up for it. For a lot of people £1000 on art would be out of reach and for many of those that could it would be a considered purchase rather than frittering £1000 away on impulse especially during a time when many are losing their jobs or facing redundancy. She’s so out of touch with the world.
It was meant to be tongue in cheek...change meatball subs for ugly fake ferns 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s clearly not a kept woman!

Reactions: 2
I sincerely hope that the farmer who mowed that silage field catches Laura ad and her two brats running though it 😡 thats crop for his cattle’s winter and shes just let them run through it like it’s her own garden.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Look at her story of her on the beach in her wet suit. Maybe check your giant smile for stuff in your teeth before post, if this is supposed to be your “job”

Reactions: 3
Anyone know where she lives Cos I feel like going and pulling up all her plants see how she likes it !!!

Reactions: 4
Why would you allow your children to run through a farmer’s field after a pheasant, the poor bird would of been petrified of them!

Reactions: 5
Why would you allow your children to run through a farmer’s field after a pheasant, the poor bird would of been petrified of them!
Because them kids of hers are little brats . if she is a country person she would not allow the brats to do this . This is something I see on a regular basis I live in the country brats chasing ducks ,pheasant and mummy and daddy stand laughing. These people are day trippers .makes me so 😡

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that feels ‘buzz’ and ‘honey pot’ will be got rid of when 1 they know longer bring the audience in and 2 the novelty wears off?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.