All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have been sidetracked by her idol waity Kate being upset with tatler magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If it’s something that would seriously highlight the issue and portray Someone in a bad light (easily done and she has kids to think of) I think she was right not to delve into this issue about something she (Like most of us) knows very little about The information is there for everyone, and unless you’re living under a rock you’ll know. I’m saying this as someone who isn’t a follower as I find her ads incredibly annoying but it was nice to see that she didn’t completely jump on it like so many others are and shamefully monetising from it.
I completely understand why others would disagree with what I’ve just said of course! It just feels like everyone is trying to prove they’re not racist bu sharing so much. Even justalittlebuild shared a few things but it just seemed copied and not from the heart or genuine.

Reactions: 5
If it’s something that would seriously highlight the issue and portray Someone in a bad light (easily done and she has kids to think of) I think she was right not to delve into this issue about something she (Like most of us) knows very little about The information is there for everyone, and unless you’re living under a rock you’ll know. I’m saying this as someone who isn’t a follower as I find her ads incredibly annoying but it was nice to see that she didn’t completely jump on it like so many others are and shamefully monetising from it.
I completely understand why others would disagree with what I’ve just said of course! It just feels like everyone is trying to prove they’re not racist bu sharing so much. Even justalittlebuild shared a few things but it just seemed copied and not from the heart or genuine.
Yes I do see your point; a lot of influencers are damned if they do or do not at the moment but she does have a responsibility. She doesn’t just have a small or medium following, over 100k is HUGE. Yes, she possibly doesn’t know where to start addressing this issue but I really think she should have paused and taken some time to think about it and address it in some meaningful way. It’s not good enough to just take, take, take for monetary gain when you have a large influence like her. It looks ignorant and greedy. She has a social responsibility to use her voice. The flowers and blinds chat will still be there after, there’s always time for that.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 144510
Is Laura-Ad a bit all over the place and nervous today?🤔

“I just realised I never actually told you about the blinds”

That’s ok Laura-Ad we have been kinda busy with a global pandemic, race riots, protesting,
potential redundancies, economy in a recession, old people dying in care homes BUT do you know what? The blinds with hares on them have brightened up my day...

🙄
Well she blocked me from seeing her stories as i dared to criticise the ads mid pandemic so i then blocked her completely and having read through the recent thread on her im really glad i did. Self obsessed, fake, greedy, out of touch with reality. Unbelievable.

Yes I do see your point; a lot of influencers are damned if they do or do not at the moment but she does have a responsibility. She doesn’t just have a small or medium following, over 100k is HUGE. Yes, she possibly doesn’t know where to start addressing this issue but I really think she should have paused and taken some time to think about it and address it in some meaningful way. It’s not good enough to just take, take, take for monetary gain when you have a large influence like her. It looks ignorant and greedy. She has a social responsibility to use her voice. The flowers and blinds chat will still be there after, there’s always time for that.
She IS ignorant and greedy. In fact of all the influencers I follow she is probably one of the worst for greed.

63F5EC99-4F2C-451B-B335-B3C6C1A77D58.png
This is Laura-Ad’s job. She sells herself as an advertising platform (🤢)
This is the calibre of what you get companies

P.S. what filter is she using?!

• Wow
  • Haha
I see your point but I think it wouldn’t have killed her to share some posts from people who do know what they’re talking about. I have less than 2k followers and I’ve been reposting for days. I’ve ordered books to educate myself further and I’ve had some really awkward but necessary conversations. It wouldn’t have killed her. I unfollowed anyway.

Reactions: 2
Oh lord above please go and listen to her attempt to say chorizo View attachment 149941
I came here to say this, you beat me to it! 😂
These are the people who are trying to sell you stuff half of time can’t pronounce stuff.
For anyone that follows Anna Mathur go and listen to her say FAJITA 😂😂
You’d think these well educated, well travelled women would have an idea. I mean these are not some exotic ingredients that had arrived to this country yesterday.

• Haha
Chizzio 🤣🤣🤣
Also when she is talking about the Sweaty Betty tracksuit, she can’t even look at the camera when she says “I got got it a few months ago, it was a gift”. She’s looking down at the ground because she knows she is a cringey, beggy waster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She was an estate agent with Tiffany Brien.

Also chorizo!! And don't forget the peonies!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.