All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has totally copied fox flowers - even the images with the hand. It’s unbelievable!

Reactions: 3
Why is she constantly bringing those ponies indoors?! Do they enjoy it?

I always find her e-magazine and other #Ad posts so cringe - she is not a good saleswoman! It’s like she’s embarrassed to be using the product, like the stupid Air Wick and vacuum cleaner. So uncomfortable.

Honestly, is Laura-Ad dyslexic or something? Or just plain careless and sloppy?

Why for the love of all that is good would you not proof-read or get someone to double-check your business social media posts for spelling errors, errant spaces or similar? Why is it all so unprofessional?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't follow her, as I just can't cope with her level of twee-ness. But a photo of a pony inside her house covered in flowers popped up on my search page. I knew it was her before I even looked! I can't even watch her for entertainment value, she is beyond ridiculous. 🤮

Reactions: 8
E29D3A65-F5D0-4574-95CF-40DF641A762D.jpeg
Is it not normal for to like the #Ad in these #paidparnerships??

Only had to follow, which quite frankly, Laura-Ad lives for

Reactions: 1
Who, on one of the hottest days of the year, and has been wearing summer dresses all week puts a fecking fire on for the latest #Ad?
32B58CC2-88FE-4DF7-912B-FB19E1529ACA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely no mention of black out Tuesday or any acknowledgement as to what’s currently happening in the world. I guess it doesn’t fit with her flarrr aesthetics.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Absolutely no mention of black out Tuesday or any acknowledgement as to what’s currently happening in the world. I guess it doesn’t fit with her flarrr aesthetics.
With 105,000 followers, that’s pretty disgraceful. She’s as vacuous and 2D as she appears then. Maybe some of her sheep will notice and open their eyes to her.

Love her! Always upbeat and genuine. Favourite big account. I love that she is fun and even if her post is an ad, it doesn’t bother me. It just doesn’t feel forced unlike some other bigger accounts.
A breath of fresh air

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Her first post on stories today was about being excited about getting expensive blinds delivered tomorrow. She really is tone deaf.

Reactions: 3
Did she post at all yesterday? That is so incredibly ignorant of her to not acknowledge Black Out Tuesday. Too busy now mentioning her Aga and new blinds. She actually makes my skin crawl she’s such a SNOB.
She’s happy to enjoy rap music but won’t acknowledge the struggles of the people rap originates from.

I couldn't 100% swear to it but I think I did see one image on her stories - the black background with hearts on it (same one RVK used on her grid).

Reactions: 1
5B9C2606-E2DB-4513-8DC4-3A1CEB3A8B8F.jpeg
Is Laura-Ad a bit all over the place and nervous today?🤔

“I just realised I never actually told you about the blinds”

That’s ok Laura-Ad we have been kinda busy with a global pandemic, race riots, protesting,
potential redundancies, economy in a recession, old people dying in care homes BUT do you know what? The blinds with hares on them have brightened up my day...

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s so twee, house looks like a mismatched Laura Ashley advert. 🤢
She’s literally the last person I’d want to spend time with. So smug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.