All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There certainly are much better faux flowers out there, hers are awful quality, no fullness to the blooms, the tulips look like they came from a discount store. They prices are Really inflated given the quality.

Reactions: 2
A few of the “instahuns” were showing their deliveries. All went for the same plant, ironically the cheapest one on her page.

If you want a real faux flaaar (🤢) try Peony selling in John Lewis. Stick to the chicken shop love, oh wait...

Reactions: 7
She could just charge them £1 and they could get around the gifted thing. Elle feathering the Empty Nest also has one, I can’t see her being shady though !!!

Why does she never wear a helmet when on that bike ! So irresponsible !

At least the boys have theirs on

Reactions: 1
A few of the “instahuns” were showing their deliveries. All went for the same plant, ironically the cheapest one on her page.

If you want a real faux flaaar (🤢) try Peony selling in John Lewis. Stick to the chicken shop love, oh wait...
What is the chicken shop!? Can anyone fill me in?

Subway is open in my village now.

Will be back on the purchasing malarkey as we haven’t been too “swipey upppy” in the past week or two

• Haha
Just looked up how much that awful outfit she is wearing was. Obscene. which she is only wearing for her themed night. Funded by people dumb enough to buy her cheap plastic tat

Reactions: 3
Just looked up how much that awful outfit she is wearing was. Obscene. which she is only wearing for her themed night. Funded by people dumb enough to buy her cheap plastic tat
And the smugness of it all. Must be delighted their Subway shop/s are back open again. Pity about the other businesses that have suffered due to them

She is the epitome of crass consumerism - vacuous woman.

• Haha
And the bag it’s hideous !! Have you looked at that girls other bags. Who would buy them 😂

Also in there quickly before anyone else with Boden’s 30% code and an “affordable” Breton to affiliate link the duck out of

We can see through you Laura Ad

Got to keep Johnnie Boden happy or he won’t give you your 40% off card for Instahuns 🤔

Reactions: 3
Also in there quickly before anyone else with Boden’s 30% code and an “affordable” Breton to affiliate link the duck out of

We can see through you Laura Ad

Got to keep Johnnie Boden happy or he won’t give you your 40% off card for Instahuns 🤔
Boden clothes are the epitome of granny

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Got me Little House on the Prairie dress on and perched on me chair to sell you the

Air-Wuck Fab-Rick fresh-ner

It smells amazing as I’ve been paid to say that. “It’s a wee puck me up”
This company have paid Laura-Ad to advertise the product and she doesn’t even put the pack shot as the first photo as it will not fit the aesthetic of her grid 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.