All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the various posts she’s put up, the spelling, punctuation and other errors are shocking! It’s actually so unprofessional. You’d think you would proof read the posts if they are representing your business...

Why are faux flowers such a thing now?!

Reactions: 9
If you look at the various posts she’s put up, the spelling, punctuation and other errors are shocking! It’s actually so unprofessional. You’d think you would proof read the posts if they are representing your business...

Why are faux flowers such a thing now?!
I have long given up reading everyone's captions bc of the grammar but spellcheck would catch this?

I have one bunch of faux flowers, on the hall table so no one really stays there long enough to see how fake they are!! Someone gave us a gift of a lovely tall vase but it's just impossible to get a bunch of real flowers to fit it so ikea stems it is! Otherwise I don't really rely on flowers as a decor because I can't be dealing with replacing them so often - too expensive!

Reactions: 5
And it is “signature” not “signiture”. Do they not pay attention when their phones try to autocorrect words that don’t exist?
And that shows you everything about her “brand” - cheap, sloppy, low quality and no investment of time/effort/care to get it right.

It really doesn’t fill you with confidence about the product itself!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s all such rubbish. Is this a genuine business venture or a hobby business? If it’s genuine be professional!!

Reactions: 7
And that shows you everything about her “brand” - cheap, sloppy, low quality and no investment of time/effort/care to get it right.

It really doesn’t fill you with confidence about the product itself!
She even knows herself. When she talks on stories about it shes shifty, the stock hasnt sold out she never had it to begin with. Again mid pandemic and shes selling faux flowers for fifty quid. Unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She even knows herself. When she talks on stories about it shes shifty, the stock hasnt sold out she never had it to begin with. Again mid pandemic and shes selling faux flowers for fifty quid. Unreal.
I think this is the crux of it, now is not the time to be flogging £50 bunches of faux peonies to susceptible and easily influenced followers/fans who may be on furlough pay/no pay. Being “under the influence” of these floggers is a dangerous place to be, they are clever and manipulative saleswomen, a lot of people will be spending money they don’t have on this plastic tit they don’t need just to keep up with the Jones’. Immoral.

I think this is the crux of it, now is not the time to be flogging £50 bunches of faux peonies to susceptible and easily influenced followers/fans who may be on furlough pay/no pay. Being “under the influence” of these floggers is a dangerous place to be, they are clever and manipulative saleswomen, a lot of people will be spending money they don’t have on this plastic tit they don’t need just to keep up with the Jones’. Immoral.
Some of my sisters friends messaged her tp say how nice the flowers were. No doubt they bought them. Would they spend 50 quid on fake flowers from the range i doubt they would they are jumping on her silly bandwagon. Extortionate prices for pure tat.

Reactions: 6
Some of my sisters friends messaged her tp say how nice the flowers were. No doubt they bought them. Would they spend 50 quid on fake flowers from the range i doubt they would they are jumping on her silly bandwagon. Extortionate prices for pure tat.
and that’s the crux of it all. They may even be from The Range?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

You are buying into Laura-Ad’s lifestyle and that apparently is cheap plastic... irony eh?

Last edited:
Been to have a nose on her site. Jesus Christ. It’s a rip off of bloom and wild who she already has worked with a lot but with fake flowers. The flowers look really nice in her photos, but those prices for fake flowers are obscene. I would be embarrassed to buy them for someone else.

Reactions: 2
and that’s the crux of it all. They may even be from The Range?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

You are buying into Laura-Ad’s lifestyle and that apparently is cheap plastic... irony eh?
Exactly this. It’s not like she’s making them herself she is selling on something she has bought for a big profit and people are falling for it

Does Laura not need to #AD all her stories about her own business?

Reactions: 5
Does Laura not need to #AD all her stories about her own business?
Yes!
I wonder how sustainable a business idea this is - putting aside the fact that we are in the middle of global pandemic rife with uncertainty 🤦🏻‍♀️- surely once you’ve bought a bunch of overpriced plastic flowers you won’t be buying them regularly like real flowers?
Once all the insta-chums have bought a bunch to ‘support’ Laura-Ad she’s going to be left with a shed full of shite! 😂

Reactions: 11
Yes!
I wonder how sustainable a business idea this is - putting aside the fact that we are in the middle of global pandemic rife with uncertainty 🤦🏻‍♀️- surely once you’ve bought a bunch of overpriced plastic flowers you won’t be buying them regularly like real flowers?
Once all the insta-chums have bought a bunch to ‘support’ Laura-Ad she’s going to be left with a shed full of shite! 😂
And then go bankrupt like chicken shop gate !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It literally took me 10 seconds to find a supplier in China selling the same kind of thing. (The options are endless, there are hundreds!) But look at the price... as little as £4.15 each this one. She is charging £40.
I’m sure if I looked I could find most of what she’s selling on Alibaba etc.
The quality looks awful.

I myself don’t mind paying £££ for pristine, high quality, faux flowers/plants, but these just aren’t in that category at all.

Attachments

• Wow
Shes a vacuous bleep.
She blocked me a long time ago and I have no idea why. I never commented on her account or anywhere about her other than here.
Where does she live in NI? I've never seen her out and about at all of the places she claims to go

I'm away to look at her Chinese cheapie flaaars. She blocked one of my accounts but I have another. Her account is always good for a laugh

• Haha
I’m so sick of the ponies. Yeah they’re cute and they’re a nice gimmick but it’s just the same shite every single day!

Holy moly, those fake plants are bad. Just seen the home that made me show one she's bought. Honestly, and not just because I can't stand Laura Ad, but you'd buy better in Ikea. She has a brass neck. The Queen of extremely expensive interiors selling crap to other people when she'd NEVER have it in her house. I would say, give it a few weeks and the only time you'll see the plants on her page is when she's pushing them

Yeah just seen that ‘fern’ on THTMM how much are they?!?! It’s so fake, plasticky, bad shape, I’d be gutted if I had bought that. Can defo get better in the shops

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.