Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing. I was surprised she featured there, good to know why 😆. She’s after fame so much it’s insane.

Reactions: 7

Meridabrave

I was more aghast at the 3 Launer handbags! They’re not cheap! And the 3 colour coordinated brollies - the excess is sickening.

Reactions: 6
That purple dress is a soup sandwich on her. A mess, nowhere to focus the eye, falling off her frame, etc. She’s slender and wears clothes well…too bad she chooses so poorly.

• Haha

lemon89

To be fair she’s put a lot of work into the body suit and it looks great…but I’d assumed she was going to wear something on her lower half also lol

Cutthebull

VIP Member
To be fair she’s put a lot of work into the body suit and it looks great…but I’d assumed she was going to wear something on her lower half also lol
But if she wore something on the lower half, she wouldn’t get as much attention would she?! It’s all about the attention.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Ahhh there’s the bill dodging Brusband popping champagne corks. I wonder if the people he owes money to are drinking much champagne?! 🍾

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Where has all the misinformation come from? That's both her house and kids school that have been misidentified in the past day! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
Her hair is very severe, she looks uncomfortable. She should be dressed in a pretty dress with her hair in soft waves and look like a young woman.

She thinks that’s how she fits in with everyone around her at Ascot. She thinks if she has the “right” accessories and clothing from the brands and designers worn by the women she aspires to be, it will make her fit. It won’t.
She definitely has ideas above her station. What a try-hard 🙄
Why does anyone have to go to Ascot 3 days running? Would love to know the total cost of this little trip!

God I am so stressed by their outfits, strappy heels and standing tickets? Insanity. Also it was COLD there yesterday although they probably were a bit warmer in pit.