Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She will have to come up with something else now that stalking Kate is not something to be sharing with the world. She has been using Kate for content and attracting American followers. She takes the information from real royal commentators and pretends that she actually knows all this. . Everything is presented in that ditzy dumb blonde way to avoid criticism. It’s all just for “fun” while she gets richer and richer.
I was also thinking this. Her Kate stalking/obsession and royal events in general gets her a lot of traction. The Princess of Wales will not be in public for quite some time and apart from Trooping The Colour, there aren’t any big events on the horizon. I’m sure she will be at Royal Ascot so she will have the usual hideous headpiece reveal. She’s going to have to find something else to talk about because the Princess of Wales is off the list. Her content is so laughably unrelatable to the overwhelming majority of her followers.

Reactions: 6
Hold up, is this wannabe actually dressing up as Taylor for Taylor’s concert?! She is honestly completely rare is the only word I can use to describe her! The obsession with royalty, her style, and her general immature antics now regarding a costume for Taylor concert! She needs to grow up…it’s embarrassing!
She has little to be at!

lessthaninfluenced

And the first £500+ outfit for Wimbledon is up… with a handy aff link just incase any of the other real tennis fans going haven’t decided what to wear yet to ladies final day 🙄 but sure as long as you look good for your four course dinner it doesn’t matter about the tennis, right??

• Haha
  • Sad

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Yes you’re right, looks like only one Launer 🤦🏻‍♀️. My final comment still stands though 😳
She thinks that’s how she fits in with everyone around her at Ascot. She thinks if she has the “right” accessories and clothing from the brands and designers worn by the women she aspires to be, it will make her fit. It won’t.

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
I’m cringing for her 🙈, everyone else is dressed normally and then LA . She will freeze and looks ridiculous.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Why does she always do this with her hand when she’s talking?! 👌 Gives me the ick. Does it help her with the fake accent? I cannot believe a grown woman, a mother of 3 is wearing a leotard, dancer’s tights and knee high sparkly boots to a concert. She just loves the attention and is desperate for views.

Attachments

• Haha

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Is she going to wear that bodysuit with tights underneath? Isn’t it a bit ridiculous to show up at a concert in a bodysuit?

All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work

Duchesspink

VIP Member
We know she doesn't do her own housework or cleaning after ponies.
Her chest must be like 2 currants on a baking board. She's so flat and boyish looking

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
As if she is really eating all the pizza, I have no interest in her ski trip. I’m very close to unfollowing her. There is nothing relatable about her. Her entertainment value is running low . It’s all showing off and staged for content.
Wait, you actually follow her?! I have a look at her on the sneaky insta viewer sites. Wouldn’t give her the clicks.
As if by magic the kids are back.
I see she has finally learnt how to say “Beaufort” for her latest reel.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work
  8. May: London, Chelsea Flower Show
  9. May: Vendée in France, family
---
Poor LA. It had been a week since she last went on a plane.

• Haha
  • Heart

Justcyrious

VIP Member
So now she's going to Wimbledon as well? She is so determined to be part of the London social set, while somehow living in NI.
It’s so absurd, isn’t it? Must be tough for the family to adjust as well. She must be making good money out of it for everyone to play along.

Reactions: 5
Off she goes again. Taking the kids out of school. As if it’s not close enough until the end of term, could she not have waited?
Course not. Firstly it’s not where she would actually take her family on her own holidays (probably Ikos for the third year running). Secondly I imagine the venue are hoping to get some peak bookings off the back of her visit from her followers so going ahead of summer season will be part of the deal.

Reactions: 5