Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Was it not Princess Eugenie that she weirdly followed?? Major faux pas if LA has got it wrong - and her so well in with the Royals too! Doh!
Yes! I thought that too! Her creepy stalking video was definitely Eugenie but she said Beatrice today. I’m crimson for her that she said “hello” to her.

Reactions: 2

ClareMcD

IMG_5514.jpeg

---
Think she means the mainstream media here, but will no doubt in her little brain be referencing all the little accounts on social media ….when really it was the British media hounded her.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
They’ll be away skiing this weekend for paddys day - school finishes next Friday and be off or half day on Monday so hardly in next week by her standards
They've a half day Monday and Friday so only 3 days + 2 half days of school to miss in total if they're away next week. Sure, what's 4 days of private education?

ClareMcD

Announcement at 6pm on 22nd March, let’s watch Laura Ads stories 🙈
---
Bowel cancer and has a colostomy bag, follow @Houseinhabit

Last edited:
  • Sad

Cutthebull

VIP Member
That's definitely not her kids school.

I didn't realise she lived beside the sea/a lake. Just saw that her house is right beside water.
That’s not her house. It’s her friend’s house. She lives near Moneyreagh, nowhere near Strangford Lough.
---
Where has all the misinformation come from? That's both her house and kids school that have been misidentified in the past day! 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s just people guessing/assuming.

Last edited:

Cutthebull

VIP Member
How is she 'press'? Taking a photo of herself next to tourist spots at the flower show?
Loads of these instahun/blaggers get free stays and label them “press/pr stay”. Lauren McDermott is a master at that. They are just beggars.

mingbag

These new flarr shirts are honkin, like something you’d get for grannies in a Sunday supplement magazine 😂
I haven’t sewn since I was in the brownies, but I’m sure if I could be bothered I could go to the local charity shop and buy a hideous pair of curtains to cut up and slap a square of it on a white shirt. Bingo.

ClareMcD

I see her ‘friend’ Rita…Life at Belgrove’ had her son’s 1st communion and no sign of Laura-Ad, what happened there with that friendship, seems to have vanished.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
In a way I’m glad she’s being honest about having a shitty time in the rain for the coronation, but it irritates the shit out of me that she still has to say it was an amazing experience.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Thanks to @Here-For-The-Dresses for her ongoing LA holiday list, I've copied on to the start of this new thread... Bets on the next trip? Night away this long weekend? Maldives for Easter? No ski trip this year?

All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
2. January: London, “work”
3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Wimbledon fashion and Ascot fashion are not alike. The POW may dress up for the Royal Box but surely she’s not in there?!?!? Normal seating is pretty casual clothing, how will she cope