Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
How does she always manage to get tickets that no one else can get? I saw several royal account’s saying they did not get tickets but I knew LA would get them.

Reactions: 3

Elmoo

VIP Member
Doesn’t she have Wembley tickets for Tay Tay as well? Are we gunna be subjected once more

• Wow
  • Angry
I’m not sure but I thought April? As far as I’m aware you need to be a member to get into the Royal Enclosure and as the Rushdies are members, LA was their (badly behaved) guest. She was taking grinning selfies with the Royals in the background. I would think LA is reliant on Natalie for that invitation.
God forbid, she may have to slum it with the commoners in the Queen Anne or Village enclosures.

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
That jug and cup are vile. She thinks she's funny
She’s extremely gullible and will buy any old tat. I was expecting some beautifully painted, colourful pottery. Instead it’s bland tat. I bet the woman had a right chuckle when she sold the wonky jug to the gullible Irish blonde.

• Haha
The sequin leotard, how has a mother with three children, a big house and a “business “ have time for this? The housekeeper is probably doing it all . With Kate out of the picture, she will now use Taylor for content.
It’s absolutely tragic. Go and find something worthwhile to do with your life. I feel sorry for her.

User90009

That's insane for a dress.
Although it's the first thing she's put on in a long time that suits her figure. The style and bodice structure gives her a chest and gives her an acual womanly figure for a change.
It'll probably give her notions.
Yes it actually looks good on her compared to all the other dresses. Look at the difference in her (lack of) boobs in the silver monstrosity then the blue Oscar dress… she should wear that style more often.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I have no idea what’s going on with the PoW but if it’s anything other than what we have been told, LA is going to implode. Some respected journalists are actually saying there is something else going on. I do hope she’s ok but LA will have a complete meltdown.

Honeystar

VIP Member
I'm surprised she hasn't herself in the running for eamonn Holmes new squeeze! A rich old famous white man, she could have had a multi million pound pad in London if she had been switched on there
I was reading a story yesterday that he’s apparently being comforted by a “divorced blonde in her forties” and I thought oh it’s not Laura Ann is it 😂😂😂

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She seems to be in a different enclosure/section this year. Last year she was barging in front of the official photographers at the presentation podium in the same enclosure as the royals but today it’s zoomed in videos from afar. Still not over how unflattering that dress is or how bland her 3 looks have been.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She definitely has ideas above her station. What a try-hard 🙄
Why does anyone have to go to Ascot 3 days running? Would love to know the total cost of this little trip!
I know lots of friends who go and I’ve been to racing festivals for more than 1 day. However I am a genuine racing fan. LA is only going to social climb, spot royals and of course get herself some engagement. I see the Brusband isn’t going again.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Thought she wouldn't get any productive done, that made me laugh !
Now, let's not be harsh. It's entirely appropriate for a mum of three to spend her weekdays faffing about doing something with sequins/diamantes on a leotard...

🙄
---
Also I notice there was no Barney around. (Barney Barr 🤣) I reckon he started playgroup after Christmas. Get him shipped off and allow LA to parade around her dressing room more easily, being "productive". A couple of my kids overlap with her other two age wise but I don't have the same intel with Barney!

Last edited:

Lilah

Does she have a job? I'm baffled how a mum of three has so much free time to be wasting on decorating a leotard?!?!