Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry…I got the country wrong:

All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends

Reactions: 1

Duchesspink

VIP Member
All that “class” and doesn’t know how to apply her perfume!

never spray on your neck as it will give you wrinkles due to the alcohol content and never ever rub your wrists together as it disturbs the fragrance molecules and distorts the sent!

woman hasn’t a clue
Don't most of us do that? The spray in the air and walk through it thing is rubbish. The perfume barely touches you or goes onto your clothes.
I always spray onto my pulse points and haven't wrinkled up yet.
The wrist rubbing is the only thing I don't do

ClareMcD

I’ve just broke my neck getting over here for the comments on this very thing. Her face is so smug I want to punch it. She’s the last of the Instahuns I hate follow now and I think I’m going to have unfollow as it just grates too much now. Exactly how I became with the rest of them - RVK, McDermott etc…
Blossoming birds
---
Blossoming birds
but she’s the ‘poor’ Laura Ann

Lilah

Ah right, I thought when she said "the last few steps of the walk" and showed them walking up a driveway that they had arrived back home.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I guess she thought Taylor doesn’t wear anything on her bottom half so why should she? Difference is, Taylor works out and is fit as a flea not just skinny so she has a decent arse to fill it 🤣

Pippa2

Where is her coverage and inside knowledge of the Queen’s visit?
Can only see Zoe Salmon on the footage

Mrsh949

All that “class” and doesn’t know how to apply her perfume!

never spray on your neck as it will give you wrinkles due to the alcohol content and never ever rub your wrists together as it disturbs the fragrance molecules and distorts the sent!

woman hasn’t a clue

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Has she got those headcollars upside down on the ponies? Surely the buckle doesn't go over their noses?

Between the hugely filtered video of her in her dressing up costume and the pretence that she hasn't already tried it on, my mind is boggled.