Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Although the others outfits are a bit extravagant too, at at least theyre a bit more age appropriate and covers all the bits!

Reactions: 4

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
LA try’s to present herself as this well to do NI woman who lives in a bubble where the rest of Ireland doesn’t exist. But she is in fact vulgar, showy, excessive and everything an actual middle/ upper class person would not be . People of this class wear old clothes, they have shabby homes , they are obsessed with horses and dogs and they are rarely on social media. I am sure she looks down her nose at most people but the joke is on her .
Yes. She reeks of new money.

ClareMcD

Going skiing next week…that’s my bet…there’ll not be much snow left though at this rate.

Sorry I’m dying cringing lol ….i don’t normally comment and am mostly of the opinion that ‘you do you hun’ but I cannot get past the madness lol….so she is dressing for tea with the king at luncheon but is letting all her bits hang out by the evening 😂🙈…I know some TS fans are going all out but for gods sake! Lol …I could see past her outfit if she were 18 but she’s not….i wonder what the rest of group wore..I mean did they all decide to work that look?
Yes they're all dressing up in Taylor outfits. Not quite as extreme as LA though 😂

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I bet she had to Google “how to pronounce Nantes”. As long as I live, I will never forget her pronunciation of “St Tropez”. Absolutely hilarious. 😆

• Haha

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
I watched her story and I just don’t get it . Does she need attention so badly? Is it all for the likes , is she that calculated? She hasn’t got any royal content so she is going with the this but surely obsessed Taylor fans are young girls not 30 something mums .

Cutthebull

VIP Member
How has she managed to persuade anyone that she is some sort of London society correspondent, with Royal connections? Last time I checked she was a housewife from Northern Ireland.
Isn’t it a press day today, she got in there on the same day last year too? Anything goes with these shameless freeloading, blaggers.

Reactions: 3

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work
London, overnight, "work" 😉

• Haha

esoes

Chatty Member
Where does Laura Ann Barr-Middleton-Windsor, Duchess of dose, live??? I always had them down for Hillsborough or surrounding areas but realising now I’m probably wrong?
I think near Carryduff. Duchess of Dose, brilliant!!

• Haha