Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cooper95

Thats what I was thinking - it doesnt open to the public until tomorrow. Is it just because LA is so upperclass and doesnt have to mix with us mere minions if she doesnt want to??

Reactions: 3

Heidi88

VIP Member
One person commented saying it deserves the 22 hat. For any non TS fans Taylor gives a hat she wears when singing the song 22 to a fan that is brought to the front of the stage. Most of the people I have seen on tik tok who get the hat are often young kids and some of them are really sick or terminally not some Mum of 2 with a glue gun and some beads. There will be loads of young girls wearing similar outfits....Laura Ann didnt come up with this idea.
It was late and I couldnt sleep...I forgot that she has 3 kids 🤣

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
I dunno, it looked a bit tight and uncomfortable to me. She’ll have trouble standing up straight lol

• Haha
I was also thinking this. Her Kate stalking/obsession and royal events in general gets her a lot of traction. The Princess of Wales will not be in public for quite some time and apart from Trooping The Colour, there aren’t any big events on the horizon. I’m sure she will be at Royal Ascot so she will have the usual hideous headpiece reveal. She’s going to have to find something else to talk about because the Princess of Wales is off the list. Her content is so laughably unrelatable to the overwhelming majority of her followers.
When is Natalie’s baby due? If she doesn’t go, will LA be able to swing her own invitation to the Royal Enclosure?

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I don’t really want to defend Laura Ad, but perhaps you need to head over to the TS thread if you need enlightening as to just how extra Swifies are when it comes to outfits for the Eras Tour. LA is probably not a real Swifie and is just doing it for the gram, but trust me, she won’t be the only woman of her age dressed like that!

Cutthebull

VIP Member
When is Natalie’s baby due? If she doesn’t go, will LA be able to swing her own invitation to the Royal Enclosure?
I’m not sure but I thought April? As far as I’m aware you need to be a member to get into the Royal Enclosure and as the Rushdies are members, LA was their (badly behaved) guest. She was taking grinning selfies with the Royals in the background. I would think LA is reliant on Natalie for that invitation.

lessthaninfluenced

They’ll be away skiing this weekend for paddys day - school finishes next Friday and be off or half day on Monday so hardly in next week by her standards

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Tramp will probably be asking questions such as "where did her late Majesty die? Can I take a quick look?"

• Haha
Watching today's st
As if she is really eating all the pizza, I have no interest in her ski trip. I’m very close to unfollowing her. There is nothing relatable about her. Her entertainment value is running low . It’s all showing off and staged for content.
Omg ... I was literally coming on to write exactly this!!

Also the ad for the spring outfits is so far from my style, I have zero in common with her except age and location that's it!