All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a dose posting this on Kate and williams insta.
Does she think Kate is sitting reading?
Absolutely crimson for her. Of course I’m delighted to see that the PoW will be attending tomorrow and if that photo is recent, she looks incredible.
Still scundered for LA posting that. She still truly believes that one day they will be friends. Delusional.

Reactions: 8
LA try’s to present herself as this well to do NI woman who lives in a bubble where the rest of Ireland doesn’t exist. But she is in fact vulgar, showy, excessive and everything an actual middle/ upper class person would not be . People of this class wear old clothes, they have shabby homes , they are obsessed with horses and dogs and they are rarely on social media. I am sure she looks down her nose at most people but the joke is on her .

Reactions: 12
LA try’s to present herself as this well to do NI woman who lives in a bubble where the rest of Ireland doesn’t exist. But she is in fact vulgar, showy, excessive and everything an actual middle/ upper class person would not be . People of this class wear old clothes, they have shabby homes , they are obsessed with horses and dogs and they are rarely on social media. I am sure she looks down her nose at most people but the joke is on her .
Yes. She reeks of new money.

Reactions: 4
god her latest story. What a simpering sad kiss-arse. She ought to get a grip of herself.

Reactions: 4
god her latest story. What a simpering sad kiss-arse. She ought to get a grip of herself.
Pure cringe. Don’t get me wrong, I was really happy to see the PoW today and I thought she looked absolutely incredible.
LA’s stories are just so cringeworthy and her comment on the post last night, I just can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im sure if there had been a way for her to have went to london, she would have. The nanny, cleaner, brusband and mama notsopretty must have all been doing other things

Reactions: 5
So Ascot begins for LA . I can’t believe she just threw the dresses into the suitcase. A Zimmerman dress crumpled into a suitcase.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I was more aghast at the 3 Launer handbags! They’re not cheap! And the 3 colour coordinated brollies - the excess is sickening.

Reactions: 6
Yes you’re right, looks like only one Launer 🤦🏻‍♀️. My final comment still stands though 😳
She thinks that’s how she fits in with everyone around her at Ascot. She thinks if she has the “right” accessories and clothing from the brands and designers worn by the women she aspires to be, it will make her fit. It won’t.

She thinks that’s how she fits in with everyone around her at Ascot. She thinks if she has the “right” accessories and clothing from the brands and designers worn by the women she aspires to be, it will make her fit. It won’t.
She definitely has ideas above her station. What a try-hard 🙄
Why does anyone have to go to Ascot 3 days running? Would love to know the total cost of this little trip!