All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I guess that answered the what now question, she's gonna milk the costume for all it's worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I guess that answered the what now question, she's gonna milk the costume for all it's worth.
Taylor content is booming across the UK and Ireland this month so she’ll happily ride that wave for engagement until she’s off to Ascot. Wonder has anyone rented her dresses yet.

Reactions: 7
Who filmed her doing all that? If I asked my husband to film me wearing a swimsuit picking up pony 💩, he would put me in the car for a trip to bluestone. I can barely get him to take a photo on holiday or at a wedding 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We know she doesn't do her own housework or cleaning after ponies.
Her chest must be like 2 currants on a baking board. She's so flat and boyish looking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet she’s researching all the ways she can suck up to newly single pal Eamonn Holmes at Ascot… 🤢

• Haha
Does she not know Taylor is coming to Dublin?!! She’s chatting about people going to see her in other parts of the UK??
Isn’t she going to Dublin too? She’s definitely going somewhere else.
---
Oh look, Laura Ad is acting shocked that her photo was used by Grazia. She makes no mention of her friends in the photo, it’s all about her. Now the fact that her cousin is beauty editor of Grazia I’m sure has nothing whatsoever to do with her photo being included. No, nothing at all. 😉

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for sharing. I was surprised she featured there, good to know why 😆. She’s after fame so much it’s insane.

Reactions: 7
The price of that bag (🙈) and headband, never mind the three dresses, other bags, headwear and shoes, flip it’s eye watering…even if I was that wealthy I don’t know I’d spend that on an ugly little bag…but that’s the brand the queen used.

Reactions: 9
The price of that bag (🙈) and headband, never mind the three dresses, other bags, headwear and shoes, flip it’s eye watering…even if I was that wealthy I don’t know I’d spend that on an ugly little bag…but that’s the brand the queen used.
I would love a Launer bag because of the queen. And hers is really beautiful, but it’s just TOO MUCH. It’s actually nauseating to me, the excess. The royals don’t even go that much. There’s no way the Princess of Wales will be there, so I do not understand the three day thing.

Reactions: 10
Check out the rentals in a few months time. She already has last years outfits up so although she’s splashing out she’s clawing it back.

• Haha
It’ll all be “business expenses”. She’s filming content so it’s business to her. She was very crafty when befriending Natalie. I wonder if she knew the friendship would come with Royal Enclosure tickets?

Reactions: 8
It’ll all be “business expenses”. She’s filming content so it’s business to her. She was very crafty when befriending Natalie. I wonder if she knew the friendship would come with Royal Enclosure tickets?
It can’t hurt that her husband runs a PR and events agency that has a contract for Ascot

Reactions: 3