All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories last night when someone asked about Ascot tickets etc she said she's "lucky enough to be invited by Ascot". But not one of her Ascot stories was marked Ad or PR! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just can't deal with the 'smile'. Is that crease under her nose because of the lip flip? It just looks so wrong. I don't think I've ever seen it on anyone else before!

Reactions: 9
On her stories last night when someone asked about Ascot tickets etc she said she's "lucky enough to be invited by Ascot". But not one of her Ascot stories was marked Ad or PR! 😡
I can’t believe what I’ve just read on her stories?! Every single one of her Ascot posts should be tagged invite no?!? She didn’t pay for any but advertised the whole week? Wow. From her stories anyone would have thought she’d paid for it herself. I wonder how many of the outfits were also gifted or part gifted?

I googled “ Does Ascot invite you to attend??

Today, the Royal Enclosure, which has evolved and expanded over the years, remains an invitation-only facility. While the application itself is relatively simple, those that want to apply for membership must submit letters of recommendation from two current Royal Enclosure members.

I cant see Ascot being the type of place that invites Z list influencers so in LA’s case, shes wangled her membership thru Natalie and her husband

Reactions: 13
I highly doubt Ascot invited her and that's why it's not tagged. She just doesn't want to admit that she paid through the nose while anyone who is anyone did get invited. Being invited because you asked and got references isn't really being invited.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just can't deal with the 'smile'. Is that crease under her nose because of the lip flip? It just looks so wrong. I don't think I've ever seen it on anyone else before!
Her mouth is awful. Compared to her old face, she's made herself bizarre looking.

I can't understand why she's so happy to change her face yet wouldn't get implants for her bee sting boobs. I'm not pro surgery at all, but if I had a chest like hers I would be getting implants.

Reactions: 5
So now she's going to Wimbledon as well? She is so determined to be part of the London social set, while somehow living in NI.