All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she slummed it in standing, I expected nothing less than a box!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They arrived at 5pm and the concert didn't start until after 7. All that time standing around in high heels in a swimsuit. Freezing and in pain. Unless you're a teenage superfan I just don't get it.

Reactions: 8
Well she wouldn’t have got the attention she craves then would she?! Not forgetting the content she got making her swimsuit.
Now what? Tay-tay is over and Kate Middleton is still not back at engagements.

Reactions: 4
Now what? Tay-tay is over and Kate Middleton is still not back at engagements.
She’s got the tour and afternoon tea at Balmoral Castle soon. She will be unbearable. Not forgetting Royal Ascot with the Rushdies so that she can put on her fake accent and social climb.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t she have Wembley tickets for Tay Tay as well? Are we gunna be subjected once more

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
How is she running a business? She's away at least twice a month, she has 3 kids under 10, 2 Shetland ponies, a business and of course she's never off social media.
She must have a cleaner, a nanny, someone to deal with the horses and she must take nothing to do with the business other than taking photos every season

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where does Laura Ann Barr-Middleton-Windsor, Duchess of dose, live??? I always had them down for Hillsborough or surrounding areas but realising now I’m probably wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where does Laura Ann Barr-Middleton-Windsor, Duchess of dose, live??? I always had them down for Hillsborough or surrounding areas but realising now I’m probably wrong?
I think near Carryduff. Duchess of Dose, brilliant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought Ards direction but not sure

Reactions: 2
What the f have I just watched!! 😱 she seriously needs help ( or just to grow up and act her age)

• Haha
Reactions: 12