All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The desperation is hanging out of her this trip. Three days to Ascot for the woman who never attends any other racing all year round.

She has managed to up her days at the event each year for the past three years but must have been at a push this year if she’s only flying in tomorrow morning. If you can’t be there in regular time why not just wait to the next day? The brown nosing must be off the charts in the enclosure.

Reactions: 10
She definitely has ideas above her station. What a try-hard 🙄
Why does anyone have to go to Ascot 3 days running? Would love to know the total cost of this little trip!
She won't be paying for the racecourse tickets, she's piggybacking on membership for royal enclosure.
Paying for outfits, hair, hotels. Wonder if she'll put her hand in her Launer to pay for restaurants

Reactions: 5
She won't be paying for the racecourse tickets, she's piggybacking on membership for royal enclosure.
Paying for outfits, hair, hotels. Wonder if she'll put her hand in her Launer to pay for restaurants
Probably staying at Natalie’s so that’ll cut out the hotel costs. Wonder will she still have her hat and dress on while the Rushdies are round the table eating their takeaway in their pjs this time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely has ideas above her station. What a try-hard 🙄
Why does anyone have to go to Ascot 3 days running? Would love to know the total cost of this little trip!
I know lots of friends who go and I’ve been to racing festivals for more than 1 day. However I am a genuine racing fan. LA is only going to social climb, spot royals and of course get herself some engagement. I see the Brusband isn’t going again.

Reactions: 3
She doesnt have the background that the majority of the enclosure will have - private school, corporate/high flying job etc. She went to the local high school, imports floral shirts and faux flaaaars from China and passes them off as her own, her brusband is a fraudster and owes several people lots of money. Shes more befitting of the Real Housewives of Cheshire! ( or Moneyrea)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She doesnt have the background that the majority of the enclosure will have - private school, corporate/high flying job etc. She went to the local high school, imports floral shirts and faux flaaaars from China and passes them off as her own, her brusband is a fraudster and owes several people lots of money. Shes more befitting of the Real Housewives of Cheshire! ( or Moneyrea)
Exactly. When you think that the now Princess of Wales was ridiculed at first by William’s friends because her Mother was an air steward. They used to say “doors to manual” behind her back. I can only imagine what the sort of people she is trying to fit in with think of Laura Ad whose Mother is a cleaner. Not that there is anything wrong with being a cleaner. As you say she just doesn’t have the right background to be accepted by those people she is desperately trying to impress. They don’t accept new people easily unless they are the right “sort” and LA simply isn’t.

Last edited:
Exactly. When you think that the now Princess of Wales was ridiculed at first by William’s friends because her Mother was an air steward. They used to say “doors to manual” behind her back. I can only imagine what the sort of people she is trying to fit in with think of Laura Ad whose Mother is a cleaner. Not that there is anything wrong with being a cleaner. As you say she just doesn’t have the right background to be accepted by those people she is desperately trying to impress. They don’t accept new people easily unless they are the right “sort” and LA simply isn’t.
The thing that shows she’s not part of the crowd is the constant videoing of TikTok content! 🙄 Can you imagine being in the royal Enclosure and seeing her behave that way?

The thing that shows she’s not part of the crowd is the constant videoing of TikTok content! 🙄 Can you imagine being in the royal Enclosure and seeing her behave that way?
Exactly. I can imagine the comments and eye rolls. Natalie is no better. She may have a posh accent which may or may not be fake, I don’t know. I’m guessing she’s not from money (just a guess) and she’s just married well. Natalie’s grammar, spelling and pronunciation of some words is just as woeful as LA’s. Their friendship is clearly beneficial to LA but I’m sure it attracts some derogatory comments from Natalie’s friends. As you say, her behaviour is not befitting the Royal Enclosure. Remember last year when she positioned herself in front of the bank of official photographers?! Totally inappropriate, rude and cringeworthy.

• Heart
All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work
  8. May: London, Chelsea Flower Show
  9. May: Nantes, Family trip (sponsored)
  10. June: Edinburgh, friends, Eras tour concert
  11. June: Windsor, 3 days of Royal Ascot.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh ffs - shes got her mates mate Chris to photograph her, AGAIN
I’ve just broke my neck getting over here for the comments on this very thing. Her face is so smug I want to punch it. She’s the last of the Instahuns I hate follow now and I think I’m going to have unfollow as it just grates too much now. Exactly how I became with the rest of them - RVK, McDermott etc…

Of course she did. The smugness is unreal. The veil doesn’t hide it.
The photos aren’t that flattering…the obvious lip flip, etc. I have no issue with a woman looking her age. I certainly do… but she does have an issue with it I think, and seeing her photo from someone else is enlightening.

I’ve just broke my neck getting over here for the comments on this very thing. Her face is so smug I want to punch it. She’s the last of the Instahuns I hate follow now and I think I’m going to have unfollow as it just grates too much now. Exactly how I became with the rest of them - RVK, McDermott etc…
Blossoming birds
---
Blossoming birds
but she’s the ‘poor’ Laura Ann

Reactions: 1
Surely Chris Jackson knows to keep away from people like LA . There must be a lot of obsessive royal fans that anyone in the Royal outer circle would keep at a distance.