All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she even with? Doesn’t look like Natalie is there?
Looks like she went on her own. Which is absolutely tragic since she’s going tomorrow with Natalie, and presumably also with Natalie on Friday. No declaration of ad so doesn’t look like she was there for a brand gig today, mind you wouldn’t be the first time she’s forgotten a label.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she went on her own. Which is absolutely tragic since she’s going tomorrow with Natalie, and presumably also with Natalie on Friday. No declaration of ad so doesn’t look like she was there for a brand gig today, mind you wouldn’t be the first time she’s forgotten a label.
She seems to be at Natalie’s house now. I did notice that Natalie only posted stories about one Ascot outfit so I took it that she is only going one day.

Reactions: 5
Was she seriously there alone yesterday? Hanging about like a bad smell, strategically placing herself beside people she wants to befriend no doubt. That smacks of absolute desperation. I would absolutely understand it if she went alone if she was an avid horse racing fan but she isn’t. Not one mention of the racing at all. Wow, new depths of thirst have been reached. Her outfits have been average. Yesterday’s dress was bland and today’s dress just doesn’t suit her.

Reactions: 13
LA is stunning but the way she has her hair and the dodgy lip just don’t look good. As usual she styled herself like she was in her 50’s .

Reactions: 4
So Chris Jackson is godfather for Natalie (I presume to the new baby). Did LA get the godmother status she was desperately chasing?

Maybe she was hoping to fall into Eamonn Holmes lap if he was there on his own too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Mark & Charlotte are in the Royal Enclosure speaking to celebs. I'm surprised LA isn't skulking around them trying to get noticed 😆

Reactions: 2
How desperate is LA to bag herself a new upper class husband…. She doesn’t take the current tax dodger to any of these high brow events.

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised she even still wears her engagement and wedding ring to them. Hers will be much more low brow than the designer rocks on show amongst those she aligns herself with.
She would dump bankrupt husband and most likely her kids too if she had a chance to get in with the London crowd