All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she obsessing about Taylor swift? She’s a middle aged mum of 3 am I missing something? How does she have time to be sewing sequins on some swimsuit and going up to Scotland?! I find her really cringe. It’s like all the royal stuff.. does anyone care?!
4 middle aged women. All for the gram. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work
  8. May: London, Chelsea Flower Show
  9. May: Nantes, Family trip (sponsored)
  10. June: Edinburgh, friends, Eras tour concert

Reactions: 2
The 4 of them look so matronly like they are on some fund raising committee. Surely everyone going to Taylor is dressed casually, comfortably and not in clothes a 60 year old would be wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The 4 of them look so matronly like they are on some fund raising committee. Surely everyone going to Taylor is dressed casually, comfortably and not in clothes a 60 year old would be wearing.
I’m older than her and I definitely don’t dress like that. I see the girl is there with the auburn hair who was in a cracking red outfit at a formal with LA. She looked amazing….LA is probably hoping she doesn’t get upstaged. I’m very surprised LA isn’t wearing the floral creation that I see one of her friends is wearing. She’s probably raging she didn’t get to pick that one.

Reactions: 8
That purple dress is a soup sandwich on her. A mess, nowhere to focus the eye, falling off her frame, etc. She’s slender and wears clothes well…too bad she chooses so poorly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All four of them just look like 4, middle aged, pretentious, south belfast, posh school mum wankers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m cringing for her 🙈, everyone else is dressed normally and then LA . She will freeze and looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
It’s just that little bit too small… she’s going to have a humdinger of a wedgie by the time it’s over…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m embarrassed for her. A mother of 3 in a sequinned swimsuit with her fandango out. Classy. Very, very classy. Not. She must be absolutely freezing.
---
It’s just that little bit too small… she’s going to have a humdinger of a wedgie by the time it’s over…
She must have got the one to fit a 10 year old boy instead of a 12 year old size.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One min she is a lady who lunches, the next min she looks like a dodgy cabaret dancer. She is the ultimate attention seeker. How do the other matrons of Belfast society want to be her friend? Are they embarrassed?

Reactions: 7