All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she managed to persuade anyone that she is some sort of London society correspondent, with Royal connections? Last time I checked she was a housewife from Northern Ireland.
Housewife? She runs her own business

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Housewife? She runs her own business
Of course she does. In between stalking royalty, ordering hello fresh, answering all of her requests for discount codes every single Sunday, sticking sequins onto a leotard, travelling, parenting 3 boys, looking after 2 shetlands and obviously posting to social media. .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Of course she does. In between stalking royalty, ordering hello fresh, answering all of her requests for discount codes every single Sunday, sticking sequins onto a leotard, travelling, parenting 3 boys, looking after 2 shetlands and obviously posting to social media. .
Yes that's not a housewife. A housewife is an entirely different job.

Reactions: 1
LA is so full of notions and nonsense, the kids play rugby in the winter and tennis in the summer. Even Prince George plays football. She is such a social climber, clawing her way to the top.

Reactions: 12
Off she goes again. Taking the kids out of school. As if it’s not close enough until the end of term, could she not have waited?

Reactions: 4
Off she goes again. Taking the kids out of school. As if it’s not close enough until the end of term, could she not have waited?
Course not. Firstly it’s not where she would actually take her family on her own holidays (probably Ikos for the third year running). Secondly I imagine the venue are hoping to get some peak bookings off the back of her visit from her followers so going ahead of summer season will be part of the deal.

Reactions: 5
All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work
  8. May: London, Chelsea Flower Show
  9. May: Vendée in France, family
---
Poor LA. It had been a week since she last went on a plane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I bet she had to Google “how to pronounce Nantes”. As long as I live, I will never forget her pronunciation of “St Tropez”. Absolutely hilarious. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work
  8. May: London, Chelsea Flower Show
  9. May: Vendée in France, family
---
Poor LA. It had been a week since she last went on a plane.
You’ve done my job for me!

Reactions: 1