All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it’s an ad. A paid partnership. How predictable. Pimping out her kids for free trips.

Reactions: 9
Irritates the tit out of me when she does ads for things she’s never actually consider doing e.g. this latest trip or staying in a Novotel

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she hasn't herself in the running for eamonn Holmes new squeeze! A rich old famous white man, she could have had a multi million pound pad in London if she had been switched on there

• Haha
I'm surprised she hasn't herself in the running for eamonn Holmes new squeeze! A rich old famous white man, she could have had a multi million pound pad in London if she had been switched on there
How do you know she hasn’t?! Maybe she has slid into his DMs.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
That jug and cup are vile. She thinks she's funny
She’s extremely gullible and will buy any old tat. I was expecting some beautifully painted, colourful pottery. Instead it’s bland tat. I bet the woman had a right chuckle when she sold the wonky jug to the gullible Irish blonde.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was reading a story yesterday that he’s apparently being comforted by a “divorced blonde in her forties” and I thought oh it’s not Laura Ann is it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So shes going to see Taytay but you can bet your bottom dollar, if Kate was going to the wedding of the DoW in Chester today, she would be front and centre. Poor taytay wouldnt get a look in!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So weird they picked exact replicas or Taylor’s outfits. I thought the beauty of the dress code was getting inspiration from her and putting together something unique, not dressing up like her. Sticking a billion sequins on a bodysuit by hand doesn’t make you creative 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So weird they picked exact replicas or Taylor’s outfits. I thought the beauty of the dress code was getting inspiration from her and putting together something unique, not dressing up like her. Sticking a billion sequins on a bodysuit by hand doesn’t make you creative 🤷🏻‍♀️
She probably thinks the other fans WANT to look exactly like Swift, and would if, like her, they had the money and time, instead of understanding that art begets art…Swift’s creativity opens up creative expression in her fans.

Reactions: 4
Why is she obsessing about Taylor swift? She’s a middle aged mum of 3 am I missing something? How does she have time to be sewing sequins on some swimsuit and going up to Scotland?! I find her really cringe. It’s like all the royal stuff.. does anyone care?!

Reactions: 11