All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol @ all the people around her in normal clothes and her in a child's swimming costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's going to have some amount of thrush from the sequins cutting the labia off her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cut your profile pic off the first photo. if you can. They zoom and then search for them. I've reported your post in case you don't get to it in time.
Thanks so much! I tried to make sure I wasn't recognisable too 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry I’m dying cringing lol ….i don’t normally comment and am mostly of the opinion that ‘you do you hun’ but I cannot get past the madness lol….so she is dressing for tea with the king at luncheon but is letting all her bits hang out by the evening 😂🙈…I know some TS fans are going all out but for gods sake! Lol …I could see past her outfit if she were 18 but she’s not….i wonder what the rest of group wore..I mean did they all decide to work that look?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ a grown woman with kids at home, in what, her early 40s……. Going out in that after spending hours making it. Looks like a bloody eejit

Reactions: 10
Sorry I’m dying cringing lol ….i don’t normally comment and am mostly of the opinion that ‘you do you hun’ but I cannot get past the madness lol….so she is dressing for tea with the king at luncheon but is letting all her bits hang out by the evening 😂🙈…I know some TS fans are going all out but for gods sake! Lol …I could see past her outfit if she were 18 but she’s not….i wonder what the rest of group wore..I mean did they all decide to work that look?
Yes they're all dressing up in Taylor outfits. Not quite as extreme as LA though 😂

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ a grown woman with kids at home, in what, her early 40s……. Going out in that after spending hours making it. Looks like a bloody eejit
Thing is she's only mid 30s 🤣🤣 Just dresses and looks and acts ten years older.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You had to queue outside and walk over loads of grass - she would have looked a total fanny in those heeled boots. 99.9% of the audience had trainers on. Guess she’s taking pneumonia back to Belfast too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She had to bring actual clothes, she could not have stick the cold . Standing around for hours in a swimsuit. Usually you can not bring a rucksack to concerts.

God I am so stressed by their outfits, strappy heels and standing tickets? Insanity. Also it was COLD there yesterday although they probably were a bit warmer in pit.

Reactions: 6
Although the others outfits are a bit extravagant too, at at least theyre a bit more age appropriate and covers all the bits!