All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got those headcollars upside down on the ponies? Surely the buckle doesn't go over their noses?

Between the hugely filtered video of her in her dressing up costume and the pretence that she hasn't already tried it on, my mind is boggled.

One person commented saying it deserves the 22 hat. For any non TS fans Taylor gives a hat she wears when singing the song 22 to a fan that is brought to the front of the stage. Most of the people I have seen on tik tok who get the hat are often young kids and some of them are really sick or terminally not some Mum of 2 with a glue gun and some beads. There will be loads of young girls wearing similar outfits....Laura Ann didnt come up with this idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One person commented saying it deserves the 22 hat. For any non TS fans Taylor gives a hat she wears when singing the song 22 to a fan that is brought to the front of the stage. Most of the people I have seen on tik tok who get the hat are often young kids and some of them are really sick or terminally not some Mum of 2 with a glue gun and some beads. There will be loads of young girls wearing similar outfits....Laura Ann didnt come up with this idea.
It was late and I couldnt sleep...I forgot that she has 3 kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see her ‘friend’ Rita…Life at Belgrove’ had her son’s 1st communion and no sign of Laura-Ad, what happened there with that friendship, seems to have vanished.

Reactions: 2
How has she managed to persuade anyone that she is some sort of London society correspondent, with Royal connections? Last time I checked she was a housewife from Northern Ireland.

Reactions: 9
Thats what I was thinking - it doesnt open to the public until tomorrow. Is it just because LA is so upperclass and doesnt have to mix with us mere minions if she doesnt want to??

All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work
  8. May: London, Chelsea Flower Show

Reactions: 7
How has she managed to persuade anyone that she is some sort of London society correspondent, with Royal connections? Last time I checked she was a housewife from Northern Ireland.
Isn’t it a press day today, she got in there on the same day last year too? Anything goes with these shameless freeloading, blaggers.

At least she got to cuddle Natalie's new baby girl.
Wonder if she's in the godmother running yet
---

---
Still wearing her press pass lanyard 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is she 'press'? Taking a photo of herself next to tourist spots at the flower show?

How is she 'press'? Taking a photo of herself next to tourist spots at the flower show?
Loads of these instahun/blaggers get free stays and label them “press/pr stay”. Lauren McDermott is a master at that. They are just beggars.