All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We think she’s lost the plot, but maybe this was her goal all along, this level of merch and gratis, like Julia Berholzeimer, or whatever her name is. “They give you a Tesla for a day.” Oh, do they!? That’s totally normal… who exactly is her audience anymore?

Reactions: 5
Laura Ad has to get the affiliate links in so all her followers can pay for her nice holiday. She is always on and can never take a break. What a way to live.

Reactions: 1
I just looked at the price of the resort they are staying and it’s a 5 star resort that is sold out for the summer and to book a week in September would cost 11k for a family of five!!!! !if you think of how many holidays / trips they have been on already this year plus the rent of the Mobile home , it’s crazy spending. She must be printing money.
Keep swiping up sheep, you’re paying for this! I wonder by tagging the resort & extolling it’s virtues, is she getting some sort of discount?
The husband sounds a bit gormless on that video and I’ve said it before, what sort of self respecting man stands and videos his wife in various ridiculous poses? Not exactly a man of honour when we know he doesn’t pay his bills.

Reactions: 3
Much do they make from link. Do they get paid even tho we don’t buy?
Affiliate links? No, but if you don't buy that specific item but then buy something else, sometimes even weeks later (due to the cookies shared) then they get a % so with so many followers it can be very lucrative. Especially if she shares affiliate links to websites people frequently buy from.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Keep swiping up sheep, you’re paying for this! I wonder by tagging the resort & extolling it’s virtues, is she getting some sort of discount?
The husband sounds a bit gormless on that video and I’ve said it before, what sort of self respecting man stands and videos his wife in various ridiculous poses? Not exactly a man of honour when we know he doesn’t pay his bills.
She probably got a PR discount in exchange for featuring the resort so much . She is def promoting it.

She probably got a PR discount in exchange for featuring the resort so much . She is def promoting it.
Yes this trip definitely feels like a promotion. All about what hotel offers. It’s not marked as AD or press trip as some huns love to call it. So perhaps she partially payed for it?

I know holiday is very high end but it appears very dull to me. Everything looks like a page from travel or fashion magazine. All very polished! Maybe that’s just me. I prefer more rustic holidays that are fun and real. LA and family look like actors for a holiday brochure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes this trip definitely feels like a promotion. All about what hotel offers. It’s not marked as AD or press trip as some huns love to call it. So perhaps she partially payed for it?

I know holiday is very high end but it appears very dull to me. Everything looks like a page from travel or fashion magazine. Maybe that’s just me. I prefer more rustic holidays that are fun and real.
I could live this dull holiday rightly!! Mind you the price of it, I’d have better enjoyed!

• Haha

I know holiday is very high end but it appears very dull to me. Everything looks like a page from travel or fashion magazine. Maybe that’s just me. I prefer more rustic holidays that are fun and real.
Even if it's just a discount and she paid some it should be declared. I think she's definitely be sneaky.

Likelihood is if they booked it with enough notice they probably got a couple of free child places as they do offer them for that resort with certain holiday providers. It will still have cost a pretty penny but considering how much cash has been dropped on her wardrobe of late I don’t think that will be a big deal and for once I think they probably have paid it. She can’t help but show off so it’s feels like it’s more about getting the not so humble brag in and keep a little bit of engagement up while she’s away than looking for a discount.

Likelihood is if they booked it with enough notice they probably got a couple of free child places as they do offer them for that resort with certain holiday providers. It will still have cost a pretty penny but considering how much cash has been dropped on her wardrobe of late I don’t think that will be a big deal and for once I think they probably have paid it. She can’t help but show off so it’s feels like it’s more about getting the not so humble brag in and keep a little bit of engagement up while she’s away than looking for a discount.
And whatever it is, while it looks relaxing to me personally, though I bit dull (we know LA does not care for museums, historic sites, churches, etc.) all I see is her AT WORK. That’s what I personally would not enjoy: Whether this is promotional or a further attempt at other comped packages, she’s been working every day of the holiday promoting everything she wears and eats, along with the hotel.

Reactions: 6
I dont know how she relaxes on holiday. How does she keep her face and hair pristine in the heat running around after 3 kids and surely they are doing things out of the apartment?
I dont know about anyone else but when we are abroad, I don't wear makeup until I'm out in the dining, a sun hat would be covered in suncream and sand, there would be trails of sand in the patio area, kids toys and things lying about.
It like a TV set when she shows anything

Reactions: 8
I dont know how she relaxes on holiday. How does she keep her face and hair pristine in the heat running around after 3 kids and surely they are doing things out of the apartment?
I dont know about anyone else but when we are abroad, I don't wear makeup until I'm out in the dining, a sun hat would be covered in suncream and sand, there would be trails of sand in the patio area, kids toys and things lying about.
I’m someone who likes to put myself together in the morning ( as much as I can ) , big shadows around eyes need a plenty of concealer, however when I’m on holiday it is when I care least about make up, yet somehow always look best!

Like you’ve mentioned suncream, sand, salty water with occasional stickiness of an ice cream or a piece of fruit it’s magic of Summer, especially with children.

Sitting around made up in a hat and white one piece bathing suit might be aesthetically pleasing but I feel definitely unrealistic and staged. Screams of working holiday to me too!

I take photos of our accommodations the second we first enter because after that, the place is a shambles with our stuff everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same! My accommodation looks like a bomb site within half an hour on holiday. The pristine swim suits tell me all I need to know.
Shes a show mum for the gram. You can tell the husband is the one entertaining the kids while she faffs around

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I def think she is promoting something, it’s too perfect,most people on hols with three small kids will have tantrums, some kind of injury or sickness and lots of stress. I know we did, we had brilliant holidays but it’s def not all picture perfect. Usually LA does gives us a bit of reality even if it’s just trying to be funny. Small kids will sit in a restaurant for around 45 mins before they are up and running around the place . How is the baby playing ball for her? The restaurants all look so formal even for lunch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.