All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she done anything on This holiday except eat/pretend to eat?! Away at a beautiful resort abroad and the only thing she has shown for the past week is food?! You certainly wouldn’t find that sort of food on the menu and chicken shop boys place 😂 Ps last time I ate out of country fried chicken I got a dose of the shits and my arse stung for 2 days after. Thanks Chris you big gormless drip 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she done anything on This holiday except eat/pretend to eat?! Away at a beautiful resort abroad and the only thing she has shown for the past week is food?! You certainly wouldn’t find that sort of food on the menu and chicken shop boys place 😂 Ps last time I ate out of country fried chicken I got a dose of the shits and my arse stung for 2 days after. Thanks Chris you big gormless drip 👍🏼
I actually had a snot bubble laughing at your comment! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she done anything on This holiday except eat/pretend to eat?! Away at a beautiful resort abroad and the only thing she has shown for the past week is food?!
That’s what irritates me; her kids probably have no idea they’re even in Spain! They could be anywhere as they just seem locked in the all-inclusive, like cruising on land…and declining all the excursions to the places you are cruising to!

I actually had a snot bubble laughing at your comment! Lol.
True story 😂 nothing like the walk of shame back from the toilets in work after what left my arse hole that day and the entire building being able to smell it 🫠

That’s what irritates me; her kids probably have no idea they’re even in Spain! They could be anywhere as they just seem locked in the all-inclusive, like cruising on land…and declining all the excursions to the places you are cruising to!
Definitely an undisclosed ad. Why else would you pay all that money just to eat like a little pig for a week and do nothing else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything about this holiday felt like an AD. But she’s not marked it as such so I don’t know. I thought rules nowadays are pretty strict abut that sort of thing. So don’t know what to think?

Maybe she’s just angling for a future collaboration with them. Spend on the holiday there the first time, spam them online with “free content” and then get asked back again for free in the future. They’re all shady and grabby as f**k - Hunters & Heels is really bad for this.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s just angling for a future collaboration with them. Spend on the holiday there the first time, spam them online with “free content” and then get asked back again for free in the future. They’re all shady and grabby as f**k - Hunters & Heels is really bad for this.
Yes it would make sense.

She was manic on those stories this morning about glossy box and the damp wetsuit.
She threw the glossy box ad together quickly and you could tell she wasn't interested in doing it

There is no way LA is running a business or Chris is holding down a proper job, they are off again today on another outing.

There is no way LA is running a business or Chris is holding down a proper job, they are off again today on another outing.
She’s running a business: her Instagram account. So when we see her, she’s working. Some of her duties she clearly has more enthusiasm for doing (stalking royals, Royal Ascot, posh holidays) than others (ads for glossy box, Joules Jubilee party posts set up in advance).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.