All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed Laura has gotten quieter. I’m in the USA, and every single morning I used to wake up to her stories about the flowers, the pigs, the ponies, the boys, etc. Now it’s definitely occasional, more big moments with ads in between and days of complete quiet. Anyone else notice this?
I wonder if she is feeling little ‘down’ after going back to her provincial mediocre life after rubbing shoulders with celebs in London. She was on such a high, surely the only way is down now.

Also her friend Natalie has jetted of to Greece. Can’t be easy for LA.

Reactions: 4
The crap weather we have been having is not giving great content opportunities. A caravan in the wind and rain is not very pretty. As soon as the sun appears, she will be gone to the caravan. I wonder will they have another sun holiday coming up.

Reactions: 2
Kids will be off school now, maybe they have plans for a holiday or already left.
I think it’s quite because she has already jetted off somewhere amazing! She will post living her best life from some glam place and her followers will lap it up.

She’s probably had hundreds of dm’s of along the lines of : “Are you ok hun?”

Reactions: 7
I think it’s quite because she has already jetted off somewhere amazing! She will post living her best life from some glam place and her followers will lap it up.

She’s probably had hundreds of dm’s of along the lines of : “Are you ok hun?”
Yes I’ve called it this morning. She is off with her children and her Liberty hat! Enjoy the content, you peasants! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her IG just feels like constant boasting... it's totally shameless. I used to like her content but lately it feels like she exists on social media purely to make normal women feel bad about themselves.

Reactions: 14
Oh gosh Iv only just found this page!! So happy Iv recently unfollowed her jeez she drove me nuts🙈 her royal family obsession is unnatural I love the royal family myself but I don’t stalk th🙈 😅 she actually thinks they know her and love her right? Anyway looking forward to seeing what all you guys go crazy about her with!

Reactions: 8
Yes I’ve called it this morning. She is off with her children and her Liberty hat! Enjoy the content, you peasants! 😂
I’m sure she is sitting back on her lounger laughing at us!!! What happened to the “North coast” ? It’s just so 2021!

Reactions: 6
Is there a single month in the year where she isn't on some sort of mini-break/holiday/special trip?

Reactions: 9
She really does have the best of everything and what seems like a lovely life. It’s hard not to feel envious when all I can afford to give my kids is a 2 night stay away. Her kids live in a lovely house with animals and little quad bikes, they have holidays abroad every year, a caravan, weekends away, Euro Disney and so much more.

Reactions: 11
Why the duck has she even got a caravan?! She goes on more holidays abroad than she goes to it. Far too much money is her problem!!!! 🤯

Reactions: 6
Is it just me, or is she implying that she’s there on her own? As in, without her husband?

Reactions: 1
She really does have the best of everything and what seems like a lovely life. It’s hard not to feel envious when all I can afford to give my kids is a 2 night stay away. Her kids live in a lovely house with animals and little quad bikes, they have holidays abroad every year, a caravan, weekends away, Euro Disney and so much more.
So would yours if you never needed to buy anything for your family or house. Everything she has was #kindly gifted

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.