All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going to the Chelsea flower show and spending the whole time hounding people to get a photo with you.

Reactions: 7
Imagine going to the Chelsea flower show and spending the whole time hounding people to get a photo with you.
Just shows why she was there. Couldn’t care less about the gardens. All about social climbing, being seen and taking photos of yourself, or getting someone else to take photos of you taking photos of yourself.

Reactions: 10
Just shows why she was there. Couldn’t care less about the gardens. All about social climbing, being seen and taking photos of yourself, or getting someone else to take photos of you taking photos of yourself.
I would find fangirling over minor celebreties the opposite of social climbing though! Complete embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
She seemed to be on a celeb frenzy, I am sure some of them were thinking who is this woman. She didn’t seem to enjoy the flowers at all just waiting around to get her celeb pics. I would love to go to the show and enjoy the flowers and celeb spotting but not bother people for pics.

Her London season is full on, she is back for the jubilee I think and then Ascot. I think they should move , it’s an inconvenience to her social life living in NI .

Reactions: 8
Her London season is full on, she is back for the jubilee I think and then Ascot. I think they should move , it’s an inconvenience to her social life living in NI .
As much as she would love to, she couldn’t afford the full time London living and lifestyle. I don’t even know how she affords the events as it is. Surely fake flowers can’t be making her that much money?! 🤯🤔

Reactions: 10
As much as she would love to, she couldn’t afford the full time London living and lifestyle. I don’t even know how she affords the events as it is. Surely fake flowers can’t be making her that much money?! 🤯🤔
Yep if she sold that house in rural NI she could maybe use the money to buy a tiny bedsit in Croydon.

Free invite to the flower show, PR shopping trip. Write off the travel and meals as work expenses.
If she actually paid for the lifestyle she puts out there the coffers wouldn’t be long drying up.

Imagine going being invited as press/pr to the Chelsea flower show and spending the whole time hounding people to get a photo with you.
I’m guessing the flarr show invited her as press because she’s an influencer so that her followers would buy tickets, but what coverage did they get? “Come drink and chase celebrities and royals! Or watch ME drink and chase celebrities and royals!” No details about the show, the location, the exhibits, etc. Chelsea in Bloom, which is FREE, got more coverage on her shopping trip this morning than the RHS and the CFS got!

I THOUGHT SHE LOVES FLOWERS!? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she is being shady with the whole thing, The white dress was by Ridley who feature her on their page with Mary Berry, so she def has a connection with them but is just saying press trip , Ridley seem to do this a lot , they had a group of UK influencers in South of France last week on a press trip. Then she tried on outfits in LK Bennett that would love frumpy on her mother . Again some connection there but not declared.

• Heart
Laura-Ann is absolutely creaming her knickers rubbing shoulders with all the celebs 🥴😂 I bet Kensington Palace have a weekly security briefing and her name had been brought up every time 😂

• Haha
I think she is being shady with the whole thing, The white dress was by Ridley who feature her on their page with Mary Berry, so she def has a connection with them but is just saying press trip , Ridley seem to do this a lot , they had a group of UK influencers in South of France last week on a press trip. Then she tried on outfits in LK Bennett that would love frumpy on her mother . Again some connection there but not declared.
She’s definitely shady. You just have to see her husband’s previous financial affairs and then look at how she flaunts her house and all that she buys/begs for free, to know there’s not too much integrity or class there.

Then the Joules sponsorship where she’s giving Jubilee party ideas on their blog, but then states in her stories the person who set everything up for her in her garden. So, whose party ideas were they? She and her kids are basically models, right?

Reactions: 3
Then the Joules sponsorship where she’s giving Jubilee party ideas on their blog, but then states in her stories the person who set everything up for her in her garden. So, whose party ideas were they? She and her kids are basically models, right?
Yes, she just threw that in to the insta feed , it looks out of place considering she is flying home from London. She would have been told to post it and she must be getting paid a fortune by the brands. I know influencers in Dublin getting 8k to mention a sports campaign a few times in their feed so I can only imagine what Joules etc would pay LA .

• Wow
I’m a strategic communications consultant and this kind of thing hurts my heart! Brands should insist on buffer zones around their messaging. It was such an obvious promotion. I guess she’s not caring all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 3
How much would she be getting paid for the ads she does?
I was shocked to see how much the influencers get down here just to mention a brand/campaign, so I am guessing big UK brands would pay huge amounts and LA is not just mentioning brands , she is creating ads for them. LA also has an American audience due to her royal obsession, she is getting tagged by the likes of Elizabeth Holmes , who is a respected royal commentator. She would bring more people to LA page . The jubilee will probably bring in thousands for her because she is working with traditional English brands like Joules, Boden , etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.