All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a single month in the year where she isn't on some sort of mini-break/holiday/special trip?
A single *week in the *month....I swear she's had more holidays in three months than I've had in ten years. Not an exaggeration.

I really hope more people start to realise they're mugs for following these instagrammers and giving them the ad income and platform for all this absolute facade of a life.

What happened the £60k caravan? 🙄

Seriously though, in the past month she's had trip to London for jubilee (kid free), trip to Ascot royal enclosure (kid free), trip to Lake District to Another Place Hotel (again kid free, with friends) and now away on a family holiday on all the insta-sheep assisted ad income. And Chelsea Flower Show was at end of May.

Ad income on the grid alone this month : that PR trip to Lake District, two LK Bennett adverts, one for a non alcohol "spirit", Clarks shoes, Newbie lovers matching clothes, not to mention the "swipe up" aff links and all the stuff her followers bought after clicking those links even if they didn't buy the item she was advertising.

Why can't everyone see through the stupidity of it all?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
A single *week in the *month....I swear she's had more holidays in three months than I've had in ten years. Not an exaggeration.

I really hope more people start to realise they're mugs for following these instagrammers and giving them the ad income and platform for all this absolute facade of a life.

What happened the £60k caravan? 🙄

Seriously though, in the past month she's had trip to London for jubilee (kid free), trip to Ascot royal enclosure (kid free), trip to Lake District to Another Place Hotel (again kid free, with friends) and now away on a family holiday on all the insta-sheep assisted ad income. And Chelsea Flower Show was at end of May.

Ad income on the grid alone this month : that PR trip to Lake District, two LK Bennett adverts, one for a non alcohol "spirit", Clarks shoes, Newbie lovers matching clothes, not to mention the "swipe up" aff links and all the stuff her followers bought after clicking those links even if they didn't buy the item she was advertising.

Why can't everyone see through the stupidity of it all?
Absolutely! Just keep swiping huns!

And even on this thread there are posters raving about her. She must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 5
Don't forget the free trip to Dubai. And disney. And they went to Mauritius (probably spelt that wrong).

Reactions: 8
Absolutely! Just keep swiping huns!

And even on this thread there are posters raving about her. She must be laughing all the way to the bank.
Based on her poolside wardrobe she certainly is. Swimsuit and hat coming in at a cool £500 quid yesterday. And who wears a white swimsuit when they’ve a baby and two boys wielding fries and ketchup 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't think her home life is all that, why the need for her to be away so much? I mean I could be away on holiday as much as her but I in no way feel the need to be. Something is amiss.

Reactions: 2
I don't think her home life is all that, why the need for her to be away so much? I mean I could be away on holiday as much as her but I in no way feel the need to be. Something is amiss.
Exactly! We have a family member with a very similar lifestyle but think even more affluent. Wife is a perfect size eight, three kids, skiing and exotic holidays, holiday home abroad, children in private education, honestly total envy of everyone.

Unfortunately it appeared it was a very unhappy family life behind the closed doors. Stories were shocking. Well we were all shocked as well as on the outside they’ve had it all and seemed so happy.

The wife loved nothing more but bragging and posting photos.
I know it’s a cliche but you really do not know what happens behind closed doors.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t swipe up for anyone. And seeing all the freebies brands give the instahuns really puts me off the brands.

Reactions: 4
She really does have the best of everything and what seems like a lovely life. It’s hard not to feel envious when all I can afford to give my kids is a 2 night stay away. Her kids live in a lovely house with animals and little quad bikes, they have holidays abroad every year, a caravan, weekends away, Euro Disney and so much more.
But at what cost….who knows what goes on behind the scenes. It’s all a big facade

Based on her poolside wardrobe she certainly is. Swimsuit and hat coming in at a cool £500 quid yesterday. And who wears a white swimsuit when they’ve a baby and two boys wielding fries and ketchup 😂
Lauren McDermott vibes

Don't forget the free trip to Dubai. And disney. And they went to Mauritius (probably spelt that wrong).
Oh yeah, I was only covering June but in the last few months she's had an incredible number of trips, some paid for, some free/PR etc and a significant number of ads and affiliate links to fund the ongoing insta-lifestyle

The problem is not that LauraAd is on holiday. The problem is influencers like LauraAd making it seem like holidays in double figures every year is normal for the average family. Social media women like LA are contributing to people who can't afford this lifestyle getting into debt because they think this sort of lifestyle is normal. People used to compare themselves to their friends or relatives or neighbours ('Keeping up with the Jones') But now it's on a whole different scale. Rich influencers posting more IG stories from their 22nd holiday this year, while your Sunday plans involve taking the kids to Asda to do the big shop. It's very difficult not to feel substandard when that is your comparison. So it encourages booking holidays that you can't afford, just to be able to show on social media that you're having a fantastic life.

I just think LauraAd and people like her should think carefully about what kind of narrative they are putting out into the world. How is her career helping anyone? It's cynically contributing nothing but overwhelming levels of consumerism and debt.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The problem is not that LauraAd is on holiday. The problem is influencers like LauraAd making it seem like holidays in double figures every year is normal for the average family. Social media women like LA are contributing to people who can't afford this lifestyle getting into debt because they think this sort of lifestyle is normal. People used to compare themselves to their friends or relatives or neighbours ('Keeping up with the Jones') But now it's on a whole different scale. Rich influencers posting more IG stories from their 22nd holiday this year, while your Sunday plans involve taking the kids to Asda to do the big shop. It's very difficult not to feel substandard when that is your comparison. So it encourages booking holidays that you can't afford, just to be able to show on social media that you're having a fantastic life.

I just think LauraAd and people like her should think carefully about what kind of narrative they are putting out into the world. How is her career helping anyone? It's cynically contributing nothing but overwhelming levels of consumerism and debt.
Excellent post! Ditto.

Reactions: 8
I wonder when the plastic money tree is going on general release. It seems to be doing wonders for her.
Honestly, given what she must make from her ads and all the free tit she gets, I wonder why she even has a mail-order retail business. Unless it’s a tax shelter. It seems like a lot of work for the profit margin. Especially since she so rarely posts about actual #flarrs anymore, which is as originally attracted me to her to follow. It’s either a Little Buds ad or her glamorous life.

LA has become very different in the last two years, she has gone from Boden mummy to high end brand mummy. She doesn’t try to be relatable anymore. The house doesn’t feature anymore, it’s all holidays and trips. She has to be making huge amounts of money but she needs to keep working with brands that will give her the AF links etc, the brands we all buy to keep the money coming in . The little buds business couldn’t be making huge profits, you can buy fake flowers everywhere reasonably priced . Plus she has not been there for months now to actually keep on top of the business. She probably has a fulfilment company running it but you still need to be present with a business.

Reactions: 7
LA has become very different in the last two years, she has gone from Boden mummy to high end brand mummy. She doesn’t try to be relatable anymore. The house doesn’t feature anymore, it’s all holidays and trips. She has to be making huge amounts of money but she needs to keep working with brands that will give her the AF links etc, the brands we all buy to keep the money coming in . The little buds business couldn’t be making huge profits, you can buy fake flowers everywhere reasonably priced . Plus she has not been there for months now to actually keep on top of the business. She probably has a fulfilment company running it but you still need to be present with a business.
I thought that too, she is never home to be packing up the orders and posting them out.

Reactions: 5
I just looked at the price of the resort they are staying and it’s a 5 star resort that is sold out for the summer and to book a week in September would cost 11k for a family of five!!!! !if you think of how many holidays / trips they have been on already this year plus the rent of the Mobile home , it’s crazy spending. She must be printing money.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just looked at the price of the resort they are staying and it’s a 5 star resort that is sold out for the summer and to book a week in September would cost 11k for a family of five!!!! !if you think of how many holidays / trips they have been on already this year plus the rent of the Mobile home , it’s crazy spending. She must be printing money.
Jesus Christ! That’s nearly a years wage for some people! Wtf?! 🤯

Shes copying Laura wills with the soru earrings and that swimsuit.
She doesn't have any ideas of her own at all.
No doubt she's raking it in. They don't call her Laura ad for nothing

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ! That’s nearly a years wage for some people! Wtf?! 🤯
That's my part time salary. Needless to say I've not been abroad for years and my holiday is a four night self catering break here in Ireland bringing all my groceries from home.

I'd far rather my life than LA's advert funded shite. What a vapid existence spending your days seeking approval of random folk on the internet and letting strangers know who your kids are.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.