All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I would like to know is how she stays so slim eating all that food 🤯 I feel bloated just watching her stories ffs 😂

Reactions: 7
What I would like to know is how she stays so slim eating all that food 🤯 I feel bloated just watching her stories ffs 😂
I think about this a lot, actually. She also says she doesn’t exercise. I think not ever talking about how she manages her weight is part of the fake “normal” she portrays: constant luxe holidays, expensive clothes every day, super thin while showing all this food and alcohol.

Reactions: 5
But have you actually seen her eat all that food?
A lot of Insta women do this, constantly posting photos of lattes, cakes, donuts etc.

They like you to think that they eat all that and you might see them bite it and swirl their pasta on their plate but I ban guarantee you they don’t. They’ll pick on food and take lots of photos.

LA maybe naturally slim but even if she had a fasters metabolism in the world she’d not look the way she does eating whatever she wants in quantities you see on the photos. Especially if she is not exercising.

I mean you always fear models saying “I eat like a horse” but then you hear from people behind the scenes saying they were surviving on an apple and a salad.

Please don’t believe everything you see. So unhealthy. Again LA encouraging unrealistic expectations.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At least the food she's allegedly eating looks healthy. I remember when she posted up that she ate beans on toast with grated cheese on top for lunch every single day.
I doubt she ever ate any of Big Daddys Chicken though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A lot of Insta women do this, constantly posting photos of lattes, cakes, donuts etc.
I have struggled with an eating disorder my whole adult life (anorexia), and I recently unfollowed a bunch of people I’m sure do this because it messes with my head so bad. I mean, this one woman has a food account of Austin, Texas, restaurants, and whenever she’s in the photo, you can see she’s severely anorexic. I know why she does it: when you don’t eat, you’re OBSESSED with food, but putting it on social media like that was just exporting her eating disorder to all of us!

I have struggled with an eating disorder my whole adult life (anorexia), and I recently unfollowed a bunch of people I’m sure do this because it messes with my head so bad. I mean, this one woman has a food account of Austin, Texas, restaurants, and whenever she’s in the photo, you can see she’s severely anorexic. I know why she does it: when you don’t eat, you’re OBSESSED with food, but putting it on social media like that was just exporting her eating disorder to all of us!
Surviving Now Thriving account comes to mind

They like you to think that they eat all that and you might see them bite it and swirl their pasta on their plate but I ban guarantee you they don’t. They’ll pick on food and take lots of photos.

LA maybe naturally slim but even if she had a fasters metabolism in the world she’d not look the way she does eating whatever she wants in quantities you see on the photos. Especially if she is not exercising.

I mean you always fear models saying “I eat like a horse” but then you hear from people behind the scenes saying they were surviving on an apple and a salad.

Please don’t believe everything you see. So unhealthy. Again LA encouraging unrealistic expectations.
Absolutely this! We don’t know if she eats any of it! Probably has a couple of mouthfuls. Maybe she’s just very lucky. I can basically eat what I want and stay the same weight but I know most people aren’t like that.

Reactions: 2
My sister is skinny, she can eat like a horse and doesn't put a pound on
Just because someone is slim, doesn't mean they don't eat or have an eating disorder.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking about all the food as well 🤣 I would swell up and look pregnant if I was eating all that food and then just lounging around for the day. They didn’t seem to do anything other than eat, but again I think that’s all part of promoting the resort . They never went to Estepona or Marbella , some many lovely places she could have gone. I’m surprised she didn’t want get her picture taken with all the yachts and designer shops in Puerto Banus.

Reactions: 4
She prob gets full easy and stops. Wish I had that superpower. I’ve friend that eats lots rich foods but she only eats what does her. Leaves rest.

I think eating like a horse and what ever you want and not putting weight on is an exception rather then a rule.

Yes of course not every slim person has a eating disorder but I can guarantee you that majority will work for it by watching what they eat or exercising or both. Also LA is still fairly young, wait till that metabolism slows down! I mean maybe she is lucky, she can eat what ever she wants and sit by the pool but I actually doubt it.

She is someone who is a perfectionist and very much in control of what she does, wears, eats, house she lives in, people she is seen with and so on I doubt she is eating a three course meals.

Anyway the point is not whether she puts weight on or not, eats or doesn’t eat. The point is that she is documenting herself with all this food and probably making quite a few women ( even here on Tattle ) wonder how it is possible. When the fact is that she is clearly promoting place she is staying at and taking photos of food and most likely picking rather then scoffing a whole lot! 😆

Ladies just don’t believe what you see on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Agree. It’s like Blossoming Birds always banging on about drinking wine and eating cheeseboards to sound reLaTablE 🥴pull the other one, she’s clearly on a highly restricted diet, she’s very small.

Reactions: 5
I think eating like a horse and what ever you want and not putting weight on is an exception rather then a rule.

Yes of course not every slim person has a eating disorder but I can guarantee you that majority will work for it by watching what they eat or exercising or both. Also LA is still fairly young, wait till that metabolism slows down! I mean maybe she is lucky, she can eat what ever she wants and sit by the pool but I actually doubt it.

She is someone who is a perfectionist and very much in control of what she does, wears, eats, house she lives in, people she is seen with and so on I doubt she is eating a three course meals.

Anyway the point is not whether she puts weight on or not, eats or doesn’t eat. The point is that she is documenting herself with all this food and probably making quite a few women ( even here on Tattle ) wonder how it is possible. When the fact is that she is clearly promoting place she is staying at and taking photos of food and most likely picking rather then scoffing a whole lot! 😆

Ladies just don’t believe what you see on social media.
Her whole insta is just bragging. I don't know how she has any followers.

Agree. It’s like Blossoming Birds always banging on about drinking wine and eating cheeseboards to sound reLaTablE 🥴pull the other one, she’s clearly on a highly restricted diet, she’s very small.
Yep I’ve said before how Anna looked very slim/underweight at one point and it didn’t look natural. It’s like the two of them are in competition with each other in every aspect of their lives

Reactions: 4
Yep I’ve said before how Anna looked very slim/underweight at one point and it didn’t look natural. It’s like the two of them are in competition with each other in every aspect of their lives
Omg. Blossoming Birds’ bio reads “honest captions.” Really!? (She is very wee, and her content from the bit I just saw was pretty interchangeable with LA’s, the reels, the audio, the step-and-repeat style videos to show off clothing.)

Omg. Blossoming Birds’ bio reads “honest captions.” Really!? (She is very wee, and her content from the bit I just saw was pretty interchangeable with LA’s, the reels, the audio, the step-and-repeat style videos to show off clothing.)
Two birds of a feather 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.