All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her spending and buying is almost sickening to watch as she just buys the same stuff over and over. Nothing new. No new Christmas colours or designs just boring and bland things to add to a tree that was already stuffed beyond comprehension last year with the same tat! Things might be individually “cheap” but added together it’s just ££££! I honestly don’t know how she can afford to waste so much money but everything still looks the same…. And yet I can’t stop watching! 🤦‍♀️
Where is all this stuff going
I’m quitting my job
It seems it pays more to sit at home and be a bum and sponge of the government
I work my ass off as does my husband we live comfortably but still couldn’t spend like she does every single day!!!
I’m 100% sure that she uses averys money for all this tit
It’s not to buy tat Stacey!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is such a lazy scrounger. There’s buying the odd Christmas tat and there’s addiction. Jack needs a backbone seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How many ceramic pumpkins can one person need?? It’s one day!!! My son has 1 real pumpkin that we will carve and leave for the squirrels once we are done!

• Heart
She honestly has such a problem. I just sat and counted up all she had spent on decorations, so, not including the birthday party stuff from Card Factory, or the [gawwwjusss] musical roundabout from her FIL… £87.50.
Seriously 👀👀👀 that is not normal.

Also, Stacey, tell me you don’t read here, without telling me you don’t read here….

“Just to clarify or confirm, not that I have to, I bought a lot of this with my birthday money, over the course of 2 months.”

Okay 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She honestly has such a problem. I just sat and counted up all she had spent on decorations, so, not including the birthday party stuff from Card Factory, or the [gawwwjusss] musical roundabout from her FIL… £87.50.
Seriously 👀👀👀 that is not normal.

Also, Stacey, tell me you don’t read here, without telling me you don’t read here….

“Just to clarify or confirm, not that I have to, I bought a lot of this with my birthday money, over the course of 2 months.”

Okay 🤣🤣🤣
And acknowledging that she needs better vocabulary after saying stunning for thousandth time about a bauble!

• Haha
I actual hate pink Christmas decorations. One colour which is not Christmassy at all bleeping pink. It’s so chavy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her son is now diagnosed with Autism so will get DLA and also carers allowance every week so there’s the money 💰

See shes not on the old herbal life or whatever it is anymore that lasted long
And isn't it such a shock! 😱
Mind you, she needs the money to buy the kids several birthday cards from their parents, and one from the dog 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion: Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her son is now diagnosed with Autism so will get DLA and also carers allowance every week so there’s the money 💰
But that's not that easy to get and isn't as much as she is spending.

My nephew is tube fed, trachy tube and quadriplegic and it took my sister 5 years or so to finally get carers allowance and DLA because they weren't satisfied that he or my sister qualified for it.

It's not a huge pot of money either. My sister gets the highest rate and that's £89 for DLA with the lowest being £23

• Sad
But that's not that easy to get and isn't as much as she is spending.

My nephew is tube fed, trachy tube and quadriplegic and it took my sister 5 years or so to finally get carers allowance and DLA because they weren't satisfied that he or my sister qualified for it.

It's not a huge pot of money either. My sister gets the highest rate and that's £89 for DLA with the lowest being £23
It's disgusting how genuine people get fucked over like this 😔 I mean 5 years and not satisfied he qualified, I don't know how they sleep at night! 💝

• Sad
It's disgusting how genuine people get fucked over like this 😔 I mean 5 years and not satisfied he qualified, I don't know how they sleep at night! 💝
He goes to a special needs school, as well as my niece (both also have brain damage, slight hearing loss etc)

My niece has a mental age of 6, she is 12. Has all signs of Autism and has only been given a diagnosis on the last 12 months.

My sister had to apply for a mainstream school place and be rejected from there before she could apply and get in to their special needs school.

The whole system seems designed to humiliate parents from start to finish

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He goes to a special needs school, as well as my niece (both also have brain damage, slight hearing loss etc)

My niece has a mental age of 6, she is 12. Has all signs of Autism and has only been given a diagnosis on the last 12 months.

My sister had to apply for a mainstream school place and be rejected from there before she could apply and get in to their special needs school.

My god its disgusting!

Makes you think what kind of people are making these decisions they must be monsters!

Heartbreaking, the whole system needs a huge overhaul

that is heartbreaking to read. I honestly don’t know how these people who make these decisions sleep are night.

I can’t even begin to imagine what your sister had to go through to fight for help.
It makes me so cross because the people who need help and support are left and have to fight so hard for what they rightfully need, but yet you get absolute scroungers who have never done a days work being given every benefit going!

Sorry I know I went off topic a bit then, but that’s made me so cross at what they did to your sister and nephew.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed the lack of photos of Alyssa? There’s loads of Avery and so shocked she hasn’t printed off ones of Alyssa yet 🤔

Reactions: 1
Some of the photos she has picked for the first birthday party are not flattering

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.