All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thought there was a hot chocolate video coming then? Phewww 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She tagged Facebook market place
Oh
My
God!!
Seriously what’s the point ??
It’s not like we can go buy what she has bought because it’s second hand Stacey you fucked up idiot!!
Wanted to call her something else but idiot will do but I’m sure she is defo not all there

• Haha
She literally must have some thing wrong with her! 😳 cardigans too small for her daughter, a bridesmaid dress and then a mug from next she really didn’t need

I cant be the only one who noticed the gap cardigan in her stories is for 3-6 months. Her daughter is about 9 months now isn't she? And why does she need a bridesmaid dress in the wardrobe?

Seriously there needs to be an intervention to stop her buying stuff for the sake of it. She really does need help.
Must have been an absolute BARGAIN!!! A stunnin’ one too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The buying and hoarding things is definitely a sign of depression and loneliness. I did a similar thing a long time ago when I went through a really bad depressive episode, I’d buy things to comfort the pain of my feelings, but it would be a vicious circle as then I would have the looming debts from the quick fix buying. She really does need to seek some help and her family should be supporting her and stopping her from buying so much tit. It’s not doing her any favours. I do feel a bit sorry for her now to be honest, there’s obviously something missing in her life to be acting that erratic all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought she already had the glass and spoon? Deffo seen the gingerbread spoon in her hot chocolate videos 🤣
Just can't believe the amount of pure tit she buys, the phone case for her old phone just to sit in a drawer that she doesn't even use, and this was an actual birthday present!!
I don't mean to be awful and rude but why does her mum buy her loads of cheap crap from primark and B&M and not an actual good quality present she may need? If she loves pampering stuff why doesn't she buy her a couple of decent quality things maybe a full size of something she loves from all these glossy boxes, isn't that the point of trying them? I'd be devastated if my mum bought me a bag full of primark tat 🤣 without meaning to sound so ungrateful 🙈

Reactions: 9
Why is she only just taking down her birthday stuff? That was ages ago wasn't it

She left her birthday tit up for a MONTH. How does her husband allow this behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And now that little one is crawling up stairs - giving me anxiety if she slips her poor head on those hard stairs

Reactions: 1
I have to say it's really good to see that baby without a headband covering her ears

Reactions: 3
How MANY pumpkins does one person need?! Jesus! She needs serious help

Reactions: 5
Why has she got 3 birthday cards from Jack! Surely one is enough!

Seeing Aylissa climb on that chair and then Slip as she was climbing the stairs made me cringe! No attempt to stop her to ensure she is safe when you can film it for the gram with dramatic music.

And the thing that got me the most was when she was talking about the fake flowers from B&M and how they were expensive to buy at once, so she will get some each time she goes. They will be the same price then so you will be spending the same amount on them no matter how many trips you make! What a moron. How does she have room on her tree for all that Christmas tat as she bought the same things just last year.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.