All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never live in that mess! Using the birthday and halloween as an excuse for her house looking like a pig sty

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’d be doing it a hell of a lot quicker if she wasn’t doing it one handed. What is the need to film EVERYTHING?!

THE bleeping SOFA ARMS 😮😮😮
I have 2 children, 5 & 1 and my sofa doesn’t look like that at all!
Fancy blaming the kids, it’s YOU AND JACK BEING LAZY and not telling them! not the kids!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
At what point does she think doing everything one handed and filming herself putting rubbish in a bin bag is riveting content? I have never filmed myself doing my housework because why would you? I don’t mind a bit of cleaning but I don’t need to film myself hoovering all cleaning down the sides. The mind boggles. She seems like she needs help desperately

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow
Just bleeping wow
I was watching with my 11 year old daughter next to me and she said why is her bedroom so messy?
I said that’s not the bedroom it’s the frontroom! 😂
She couldn’t understand why the frontroom was pink
I told her she was my age imagine mummy having that
She said dad would not have it!
Exactly!
Even my 11 year old daughter is more grown up then Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That house sorry but why. Yes kids make mess but wow. It's like thing are just dumped out and left rubbish throw on the floor and when she was cooking.that sick in the pan the pumpkin on the side look like it had been there days was dry and brown and why hell she got dress/outfit hung all.over the frontroom 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yes that thing in the pan. I normally have a strong constitution but the floating pumpkin seed nearly made me 🤮 What even was that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
That house sorry but why. Yes kids make mess but wow. It's like thing are just dumped out and left rubbish throw on the floor and when she was cooking.that sick in the pan the pumpkin on the side look like it had been there days was dry and brown and why hell she got dress/outfit hung all.over the frontroom 🤷🏻‍♀️.
It’s not the kids making that mess. Avery barely moves from the sofa with a packet of crisps and Alissa can barely walk. It’s Stacey and Jack being gross and lazy and she needed content however tit (-literally) it is. Just goes to prove she has no friends and no life.

• Haha
All those big frilly dresses which look so uncomfortable to wear! You can get really pretty girl clothes that do not look like that!

That rug looks like it is going to crawl off by itself. Bloody rank.

And some of the songs she picked to play over the panning of the birthday decs and presents Were totally inappropriate.

• Haha
That poor autistic child living in that tit tip, he must be so sensory overloaded, so anxious, I’m overwhelmed just watching it!! My son is 11 and autistic I showed him Staceys house and he asked how can anyone live like that with so much stuff, it made him so uncomfortable so god knows how little Avery feels. Someone needs to stage an intervention

Reactions: 8
I genuinely wonder if there are issues at hand. The constant buying of tat (let’s face it, it’s all rubbish they don’t need), the buying of baby clothes that are too small (buying a gap cardigan just because it’s gap doesn’t make it a bargain must have) and the insanity of purposely letting the house get filthy dirty just to film some stories is beyond ridiculous. Does she think this is aspirational? Inspiring? Interesting?

It’s downright strange and unhinged. I haven’t followed hinch for years but it reminds me of her constant shopping of tat, excess cleaning products and rubbish (just because it’s in the pound shop doesn’t mean you haven’t spent) and the cleaning stories. Maybe in staceys mind she is on the same level? If she was my daughter/sister/friend I’d be so alarmed and checking if she was actually ok.

• Heart
Some gawjuuuuuus baubles in..... aye right! absolutely shite

Would love a smell of that jape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Another pile of tit. Her tree was absolutely full last year so where are all the new stunning, rose gold baubles with crushed velvet detail going 🤔🙄

• Haha
So her dad moans about the price of perfume and the amount she spends on it..
Yet NOONE moans about the amount of absolutely lovely pink gorgeoussss shiny rose gold tat she buys in tons 🤔

And why does she pronounce autumnnnnn like that 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
That fluffy pink bauble! 🤣🤣🤣.

I don’t think I have ever heard her so excited as she was talking about that bloody swan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.