All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i bet she gets old cards out and puts them up to make herself look more popular! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Them videos of her little girl climbing them stairs made me feel really uneasy. At one point she was at the side of the stairs filming her face on. I dread to think if she had fell backwards especially as she was climbing with a baby grow covering her feet on a slippery surface as her stairs have no carpet. Could have been really nasty and what was with the music.?

Reactions: 6
Them videos of her little girl climbing them stairs made me feel really uneasy. At one point she was at the side of the stairs filming her face on. I dread to think if she had fell backwards especially as she was climbing with a baby grow covering her feet on a slippery surface as her stairs have no carpet. Could have been really nasty and what was with the music.?
And then telling the doctor what she was doing whilst she felll
Filming it for her Instagram
When when this Instagram nonsense and?

Reactions: 4
I thought she already had the glass and spoon? Deffo seen the gingerbread spoon in her hot chocolate videos 🤣
Just can't believe the amount of pure tit she buys, the phone case for her old phone just to sit in a drawer that she doesn't even use, and this was an actual birthday present!!
I don't mean to be awful and rude but why does her mum buy her loads of cheap crap from primark and B&M and not an actual good quality present she may need? If she loves pampering stuff why doesn't she buy her a couple of decent quality things maybe a full size of something she loves from all these glossy boxes, isn't that the point of trying them? I'd be devastated if my mum bought me a bag full of primark tat 🤣 without meaning to sound so ungrateful 🙈
I’d rather have the £20 or whatever it adds up too but I guess our stace is all about the tat !

Reactions: 5
Been said already but why does she and her family buy so much crap? One decent gift is better than a couple of utter tat! Just bizarre and it really irritates me, she has a thousand note books, jars with a sodding pink crappy faux flower, and pathetic, child like pens!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Been said already but why does she and her family buy so much crap? One decent gift is better than a couple of utter tat! Just bizarre and it really irritates me, she has a thousand note books, jars with a sodding pink crappy faux flower, and pathetic, child like pens!
Quantity over quality...🙄

Reactions: 2
82E48381-C7CD-44A2-8BF5-54EC579FC78C.png
What is all that muck all over the tv stand and skirting boards? 👀👀 I bet she sees this and deletes it 🤣 she has the cheek to do”come clean with me”

And stace, do us a favour, bin that bleeping rug!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That rug 😩 and didn’t she buy loads of autumnal (hate that word) crap to make something? I’ve not seen much of it yet? Her house makes me heave

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That rug 😩 and didn’t she buy loads of autumnal (hate that word) crap to make something? I’ve not seen much of it yet? Her house makes me heave
Anyone notice that she doesn’t seem
To have any friends either? Not one photo or story that has a friend included. I find that so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 817480What is all that muck all over the tv stand and skirting boards? 👀👀 I bet she sees this and deletes it 🤣 she has the cheek to do”come clean with me”

And stace, do us a favour, bin that bleeping rug!
She be getin that Wilko white paint out to give it a clean soon 🤣. With out washing dirt off first 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's she on about? On our way to neverland! Erm stacey I think you've been there a long time already hun, 🧚🧜‍♂️🧞‍♀️

• Haha
Oh my goodness the utter TAT in her stories this morning! 🤢 Stacey it’s not “absolutely stunning” it’s ridiculous the amount of tit you buy. Just pink and red utter crap. And why does a one year old need their own tree?! She’s tapped in the head.

• Haha
Her spending and buying is almost sickening to watch as she just buys the same stuff over and over. Nothing new. No new Christmas colours or designs just boring and bland things to add to a tree that was already stuffed beyond comprehension last year with the same tat! Things might be individually “cheap” but added together it’s just ££££! I honestly don’t know how she can afford to waste so much money but everything still looks the same…. And yet I can’t stop watching! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her spending and buying is almost sickening to watch as she just buys the same stuff over and over. Nothing new. No new Christmas colours or designs just boring and bland things to add to a tree that was already stuffed beyond comprehension last year with the same tat! Things might be individually “cheap” but added together it’s just ££££! I honestly don’t know how she can afford to waste so much money but everything still looks the same…. And yet I can’t stop watching! 🤦‍♀️
Last years tree was an absolute tit show, can’t wait to see this years! How many pink ballerinas, sparkley baubles or cheap feather boas does one need?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Stace. You've bought her FOUR birthday cards. 2 from you and Jack, 1 from Summer, and one from Avery. And she admits she may buy more. How can she not see that this is an issue and so so wasteful?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Last years tree was an absolute tit show, can’t wait to see this years! How many pink ballerinas, sparkley baubles or cheap feather boas does one need?!
I just don’t get how her husband doesn’t step in seeing as he’s the only one that works and say we simply cannot afford this! Or if you want to keep this up you’re going to need to go to work part time to help pay for it. I like a good bit of Christmas tat as much as the next person and sometimes who doesn’t need cheering up with an impulse buy. But for me it’s the constant buying of the same things over and over that, when all put together, could probably buy something a lot more worthwhile 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.