Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
Stunning itumms hun

Who remembers when she used to go to b and m with her fil and film herself creepily touching everything in complete silence ?Then she would come home and be like got some stunning itums huns and it would be like 6 note pads ,8 crystal pens that she would say are rose gold but weren’t and like 5 costumes for averys school nativity that won’t fit til 2029

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Well guys the haul didn’t disappoint ,absolutely stunnin items Stacey hun .So many highlights but my fave has to be Stacey calling that little elephant thing from the £1 shop EXQUISITE 😂😂
It was when she said, "the attention to detail"

It made in a mould, in a factory, Stace, hardly handcrafted in Peru.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Snarky

Looking at this photo from her ‘cleaning’ story she has saved I can’t actually see a bed for Alissa in the bedroom? I’m going to take from that and her message back to someone to say she doesn’t sleep in her cot yet that she has her in that Moses basket overnight which is so bloody dangerous!! Most babies at her age are successfully rolling, sitting up and as she’s shown us she’s crawling so surely she should get how dangerous a small, high up moses like that is?!

Also I know routine isn’t for everyone but she’s there hoovering around doing the housework whilst the baby is asleep downstairs, why can’t she just be upstairs in her bed and let Stacey screech away cleaning and the baby get some sleep in peace?
Poor Jack in that photo working from home on a fucking dressing table and velvet chair probably from home bargains with pink frills and doills in the background. I bet he has one of those fake backgrounds for virtual meetings

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Loveitme

VIP Member
Well guys the haul didn’t disappoint ,absolutely stunnin items Stacey hun .So many highlights but my fave has to be Stacey calling that little elephant thing from the £1 shop EXQUISITE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mamof3

Hello just wondering does anyone else just randomly ever think about how things are holding up in Stacey's house ?

For example
1.wallpapered tiles in kitchen
2.the emulsion on everything
3. the painted fabric boxes

And many more ?

I often just watch her stories to catch a glimpse of her bodge jobs in the background.

Just so exquisite

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Oohthatsgood

I just don’t understand why anyone would film themselves picking up crap off the floor?? And the amount of time it takes to upload and pick songs for every one as well could surely be used actually cleaning that shit hole?? God she’s really not well

Reactions: 19

xSMJx

82E48381-C7CD-44A2-8BF5-54EC579FC78C.png
What is all that muck all over the tv stand and skirting boards? 👀👀 I bet she sees this and deletes it 🤣 she has the cheek to do”come clean with me”

And stace, do us a favour, bin that fucking rug!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Averys room needs updating it's so babyish still all that stuff with his name on.
Said it before and say it again
He will be 16 and have his mates over and saying ‘look here is a scan pic of me in the womb’ ‘here is my first pair of shoes and hat ‘here is a tea set with my name on’ and so on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
How stunning is that jar she got? It's just beautiful. I literally thought she had wasted her money but no, she's found a use for it!!!

She has taken her washing pods out of their child proof container and put them in a glass jar instead so Avery can see them and wonder what they are and even take the kid off himself

Such a good Mommy!!!!! 😍😍

Only kidding. She's still a twat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn’t Avery 5 later this year?? His room is like a 1 year olds nursery!! All the Peter rabbit? Where’s the diggers and super hero stuff he likes???

Reactions: 17

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Imagine living next door to her. Lying in bed on a Tuesday morning trying to catch up on some sleep as all you've heard all night is next door's washing machine and dryer going, to then be greeted with 200 different songs about tidying up. You decide to get up, open your curtains and spot a pile of shit in your neighbour's garden that you know they will be flogging on your local Facebook selling page, 600 elephants and 300 Buddhas.

It's not normal behaviour, she clearly thinks it is, but none of this is the behaviour of anyone I have met in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mum123

VIP Member
She will be ordering her a dress for her prom next....so stunning, couldn't resist, such a bargain. Had to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16