All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will go for a 3rd? At least to put the 3 month old cardigan on that she bought off Facebook the other week?!
Oh yeah! That was bizarre! I’ve no doubt she will have a third, if only for something to keep her occupied after Halloween and Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I’m sorry but how the duck does a house get in that state?
That’s not from a party and Halloween that’s just damn right lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now I’m sorry but how the duck does a house get in that state?
That’s not from a party and Halloween that’s just damn right lazy.
And the apocalyptic music over it! I think she’s deliberately added to that bomb site for shock value and don’t believe for one minute that all that mess was done naturally unless her and her kin really are the disgusting feral animals she trying to portray.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she taking the piss with the mess?

How on earth has she allowed it to get into such a state 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She probably thinks she’ll get loads of messages about how amazing and clean it is when I’m hindsight she’s just a messy bastard who needs to clean up after herself. I’d be embarrassed if my house was like that with people around if she had the party she said she had.
I’ve noticed before she makes messes to clean, a lot of averys toys looked placed there.
She is nothing but scruffy, it’s nothing to be proud of.
The only wow factor she’s getting is how dirty she is!

• Heart
As if the bin bag contents would be tipped up on the floor in the kitchen. What a silly bleep she is.

• Haha
She probably thinks she’ll get loads of messages about how amazing and clean it is when I’m hindsight she’s just a messy bastard who needs to clean up after herself. I’d be embarrassed if my house was like that with people around if she had the party she said she had.
I’ve noticed before she makes messes to clean, a lot of averys toys looked placed there.
She is nothing but scruffy, it’s nothing to be proud of.
The only wow factor she’s getting is how dirty she is!
Makes me think what other messes she deliberately creates in her life besides the literal ones.

Reactions: 5
Isnt the little girls birthday on 30st? Even if youd had her party on the Saturday and then halloween on Sunday shes not bothered to tidy up from the day before and literally just left it.

Reactions: 2
I don't know how she can go to bed and sleep soundly having left that amount of mess in her home, it would keep me awake!

On another note, the tile wallpaper in the kitchen is holding up better than I expected! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I only came on to see the comments from her stories 🤣 I knew you guys wouldn't disappoint!!!!!
WTF they are the laziest pair. Have a quick tidy up every night when the kids are in bed. 10 minutes tidying with a bin bag in one hand and a handheld cordless hoover in the other and its done (* allthatdreamsglitters if you reading this its an excuse to buy a new hoover from your studio catalogue - go go go!!!!!)

The more I watch the more angry I get with her husband. Can he not help? It seems he says house is your prob you do it in your time I don't do anything on my weekend!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
UUUURRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH She used dirty water from the stuff she is washing up to wipe the worktop :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
I only came on to see the comments from her stories 🤣 I knew you guys wouldn't disappoint!!!!!
WTF they are the laziest pair. Have a quick tidy up every night when the kids are in bed. 10 minutes tidying with a bin bag in one hand and a handheld cordless hoover in the other and its done (* allthatdreamsglitters if you reading this its an excuse to buy a new hoover from your studio catalogue - go go go!!!!!)

The more I watch the more angry I get with her husband. Can he not help? It seems he says house is your prob you do it in your time I don't do anything on my weekend!
I agree with him helping but she contributes nothing else to that house even though she is perfectly able to so she has even less of an excuse to be the lazy arse she is. She saves it all up for videos - how dirty can you get? If you live by yourself it’s one thing but your children are subjected to it.

• Heart
I agree with him helping but she contributes nothing else to that house even though she is perfectly able to so she has even less of an excuse to be the lazy arse she is. She saves it all up for videos - how dirty can you get? If you live by yourself it’s one thing but your children are subjected to it.
Agree! The kids (and dog) were my first thought at the start of the video. The living room was a death trap with all that ribbon stuff on the floor. If the dog even still lives there and eats that it's a huge vet bill, let alone a trip to A&E for the kids.

Reactions: 3
Absolute woman.

That is all.

All that mess and filth and chaos cannot be any good for Avery.

And the rubbish over the floor from the bin bag? I'd like to think she faked but somehow, I dont think she has, I really think she is that much of a filthy beast.

And Jack's no better either. Lives like that and looks like he stinks too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.