Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyduggeefan

All that dreams glitters #6 Furry makeup, furry minge. Fake love notes which are super cringe. Thinks the sun shines out her bum, now she's featured in the Scum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

heyduggeefan

Go on Studio, gift her a pan and some wooden spoons please!!

I can just hear it now 'OMG lovelies, the packaging around this pan is gorgeous. Oh and the weight, the weight of the pan is just incredible guys, you can tell it's good quality because of the weight of it. And these spoons, OMG they are gorgeous! I can't get over the gorgeousness of the wooden spoons, the shape of them are simply divine and perfect for mixing lumpy cement and boiled mince!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Booshiz

Can't cope with her manic one handed cleaning and false positivity. It's like she's had a line of coke for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 22

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Go on Studio, gift her a pan and some wooden spoons please!!

I can just hear it now 'OMG lovelies, the packaging around this pan is gorgeous. Oh and the weight, the weight of the pan is just incredible guys, you can tell it's good quality because of the weight of it. And these spoons, OMG they are gorgeous! I can't get over the gorgeousness of the wooden spoons, the shape of them are simply divine and perfect for mixing lumpy cement and boiled mince!'
"it's just, oh my god, its stunning, it's bloody gorgeous"

Literally dying. 🤣
I can’t believe she boiled the mince, let alone the out of date mince, and I hope to god it wasn’t the cement spoon 😂😂
I’m speechless over the pan... no wonder she needs to drench the veg in fry light, there’s no coating left on the pan so I bet it all gets stuck to the rust patches! “Don’t pour out the fry light, because then you have to syn it.” Well she probably used so much to stop it sticking that she may as well have synned it!
Maybe she doesn't know its rust, she probably thinks it's rose gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I don’t see the craze - it’s candle wax. You want your house to smell nice and fresh ... maybe open a window every now again? Or just buy some cheap FRESH FLOWERS?!?!
I've never seen her windows open. Thinking of the smell in her house gives me a migraine.

At first I imagined the strong smell of all the Chemicals she uses, then the smell of dirty plates and pots that she leaves before cleaning then the smell of the 56 bath bombs she uses at one go and the smell of paint.

Then the smell of Jack's breath thanks to someone on here saying he looks like his breath smells, followed by Stacey boiling mince and snacking on ham and fish sticks topped off with more Zoflor being thrown around.

And still no open window

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

LunaArthur

New thread title

Spendaholic Stacey has got to have it all, while Jacks left with ladies PJs looking a bit of a fool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Chrissy2228

I dont even know where to start with today’s videos 😂
1. On her to do list “ light candles” yeah that’s vital !!!!
2. The orange dress!!! -I thought it was a Halloween costume 🎃
3. “Ooohhhh look at the beautiful packaginggggg” of the freebie wax melts as she proceeds to tear apart the said packaging with one hand
4. ANOTHER advent calendar? Enough said- Greedy bitch
5. The love notes on the magnetic planner- oh just shut up you twat- we know it’s you ok?
6. The arm of that poor sofa 🤣🤣🤣
7. “When I’m doing the school run and summer is sitting at home, bored shitless, drooling all over the settee!!!” Fucking take her with you you lazy cow
8. “Classy” planners lol
9. The drying rack is in the damp, cold conservatory ( as we wondered if she had one)
10. Spinich 😱
There is literally no end to this idiot’s bullshit?
I can’t deal with much more hahahahaha hahahahaa

• Haha
  • Heart

Sharo1986

I'm sorry but who the actual fuck refers to hairspray as beautiful or buys one because of the design on the can?! GET. A. FUCKING. LIFE. 😂

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
I keep looking at him trying to get even a hint of fancying him but na I just can’t... not even in a weird, kooky kind of way. Actually made myself feel a bit sick 🤢. I honestly believe she just held on to the first bloke who would have her to get the fairytale... so sad. I think my vagina needs cpr now to be honest 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Ihateit

Has anyone ever heard Jack speak on videos? His voice is absolutely bizarre. Like Mr.Tumble on speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

heyduggeefan

He doesn’t notice when she decorates the entire house…

He leaves tons of empty Lucozade bottles under the bed instead of taking them downstairs to the recycling bin...

But he notices a teeny tiny love note on a kitchen planner and takes the time to reply?

Okay sure, if you say so Stacey…

• Haha
  • Heart

motherhen

How can this be comfortable?

She's definitely reading here and teasing me, we nearly got to see in the loft today!!

Hiya Stace Hun! Let Avery walk more and he will be even more tired for you!!
The reason he’s in a pushchair is because she can’t cope with him on her own. She was the same when he was a newborn she struggled like fuck! She’s an absolute waste of space!

Coffee stains on the floor and settee again (her words not mine) yet last week, she blamed it on having a dog, husband and a child.

She probably leaves the stains so she can remove them just for her gram fans. Ateaat she cleans things that are dirty unlike Hinch!
That sofa is gonna be absolutely ruined! She just don’t look after anything! Everything gets filthy she’s a dirty scutter with a big hairy muff!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Sharo1986

A physically exhausting day?! Is she actually having a fucking laugh?! I've got a disabled child who requires daily medication, therapy, physio, as well as working and keeping a house clean and I can assure you I've never had time to sit down, read a fucking disney book, drink hot chocolate out of my child mug that I don't need and get into bed. Get a fucking life! She's really starting to piss me off, I can't even hear the word autumnal or stunning now without wanting to vom! I've never known anybody buy so much shit every day who doesn't work and who then the next week has to have a clear out. Do people actually live like this?! She literally gets herself into debt buying 1000 notebooks, shit from a catalogue and baby mugs from EB (because she obviously can't afford the bigger ones) all to show off for the gram. She has fucking lost it I tell you! She needs counselling for her shopping addiction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
She doesn't care about the products, what they claim to do and if they work. She is that superficial, she literally cares about the brand name and the price.

And the vegan box "that's unusual, vegan is normally related to food"

She's as thick as mince.

• Haha

LunaArthur

If she can't be arsed to remove her furry fandango from Instagram, I can bet good money she'll make Jack wear the lady jammies for the photo!!
What size did she even buy him? Is he a curvy 14 or a standard 16? We don’t see many full length pictures of him so not sure if he’s got child bearing hips and a generous bosom? 🤔

• Haha

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - Expensive female pjs for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care that Jack’s a man

• Haha

a.girl.has.no.name

Slow to the whole tree thing, honestly it doesn’t look like Christmas at all, and she’s not the only one with a bland tree. The amount of people who have all these trees to match their interior decor when they’ve got kids is sad in my opinion. I mean honestly you should see the shit show of our tree, it’s looks like something from the 1950s with every colour going on it, but my god my toddler is so chuffed with how she’s decorated it and that’s how it should be at Christmas when you have kids.